Part 1 Prologue

Ramsay Snow called of his dogs from his fresh kill. He happily strutted down the hill to retrieve his arrow from her neck. He skid along the side of the hill, his hand gripping the mud and grass to ease himself down. His new pants were stained, the brown dirt now laid over the bloodstains. He whistled loudly as he finally reached his kill. "Oh Kyra," he said as he stroked the blonde girl's hair. "So pretty." He yanked the arrow from her neck, ignoring the blood that began to fall from the wound. "Get her!" He screamed and his dogs happily ran toward the dead body for their meal. Ramsay walked toward the closest tree and leaned against its trunk, he sat down in the mud and moss that nestled against it. He watched as his dogs fought over the skins and meats of his past lover. Ramsay pulled out his dagger and threw it in the air, catching it on its hilt with ease.

"Snow!'' He looked up, it was Walton. Ramsay rolled his eyes and continued to watch his dogs rather than the Captian. "SNOW!" Ramsay stopped throwing the knife.

"WHAT?!" Ramsay screamed, his dogs' growls halted. Walton came into view, he knelt over the top of the hill to meet the bastard's gaze. His hands gripped the filthy grass to steady himself from falling as he stood on his knees.

Walton smiled, "Your father wanted me to give you some news. Your lady sister is pregnant." Walton immediately left Ramsay with his thoughts. He let the dagger he held in his hand slip across his fingertips, opening the skin and allowing new flowing blood to drip. His heart pained at the thought of another heir ruining his ambitions.

"Get her!" He screamed once more, his dogs then resumed their feast on his lover's corpse.