A1

Mina's POV

I'm with my sisters in our living room playing video games because we're bored af. Then our parents came home from business meeting.

"Hey, the three of you pls stop that and continue that later." Our dad said and of course we stop playing games.

"Girls, we need to talk right now." Our mom said so we fix ourselves and sit on our couch.

"What is mom?." Momo askex, then Sana started talking and said "Why do we have to talk? We're playingggggg." of course me being me I just listen to what they're going to say.

"We're going back to Korea for our business matter, and we will leaving tomorrow morning so the three of you must rest now okay? " Me and my sisters are shock because of what our mom just said.

Mina's POV

'But I can't let that happen!, I'm not ready to meet Tzuyu I'm still trying to forget him after I left him ' I thought to myself.

I get back to myself when my two sister start to hitting me in my shoulders. "Mina?!, are you okay? You're not in yourself huh?." Momo asked "Sorry, I'm just hungry you know?." then I fake laugh
"Eh??, stop lying we both know why you're like that, you're not ready to meet the guy who been waiting for you for 1 year huh?." Sana said.

Then I thought to myself again that Tzuyu have been waiting for me for 1 year but I didn't even reply his text that almost every time he send.

Then they hit my shoulders again so I can hear them and be myself again. Then momo start talking "Maybe he already moved on from you right?, because he never texted you again after your left." then sana said "Who knows? Maybe he doesn't text you because he knows he doesn't have any chance?." "Maybe? But I still ship the two of you, BTW I'm going to tell that to Tzuyu brothers, Jeongyeon, dubuu, and the little cub." Momo said.

I'm actually surprise they said that Tzuyu stop texting me since I left him, but they're both wrong, Tzuyu still texting me but I never respond to his text. Then I show them our convo.

Chewy!!

Hey minaring I
Miss youu!!!
Seen

I miss youuu my
Penguin, I will wait for
Youuuu!:)
Seen

Hey? Have you eat
breakfast ?
Seen

Hi my penguin have you
eat your dinner?, I miss you
and I love you!! :)
Seen

Hey penguin, why won't you
respond to my text? Busy??
Seen

I miss you already hope to see
you soon if I had a chance
Iloveyou!:)
Seen

___________________________________________
Sorry guys it's my first time doing this so I hope you enjoy reading this story.