A1(3)

Sana's POV

We're in korea right now and we're staying in our old house. It's actually clean here even though it's a old house.

"Sanake, can you get your things and put it in your room." Momo said then I said "Neh, I'm going now to my room to fix my things." I'm in the stairs right now going to my room but I heard momo call my name "Sana yah, after fixing your things call mina and go downstairs together arasso?." I quickly nod then go to my room.

After fixing my things I call mina and we go to our living room, I saw momo sitting in our couch using her phone. We sit beside her then ask her what she's going to tell to us.

"Ahh right, We're going to meet the Chou's Brother along with our friends" She said and I got suprise for a minute and I look at Mina she's actually suprise too.

"Did they agree? I mean maybe they have a class tomorrow?." Mina said then momo reply "They don't have a class tomorrow so they're free and dad actually decided to enroll us in to where they are studying so we're going to meet them always hahaha" Me and Mina got suprise but before we could tell anything our dad call us to eat our dinner.

Mina's POV (Dining Room)

We're eating in silent but sana break the silent "I can't wait to meet them especially the dubu hahaha" she said then I reply her with "Yahh! Stop being flirty hahaha" I said and Sana just pout her lip and we just chuckle.

I'm scrolling in my intagram then I saw that Nayeon unnie  post a picture of her and Tzuyu with a caption "Hanging out
with my yoda and dubu #NaDaTzu"

INSTAGRAM

nayeonii

Liked by chtzy,chcub,chdyun and 50 others

nayeonii Hanging out with my yoda and dubu #NaDaTzu💙

View all 20 comments

chjngyeon I want to hang out with you too :<
   nayeonii We cam hangout tomorrow with the the 3myoui's hehe
   chjngyeon Oh right hahaha with them
   chtzy @chjngyeon Jealous? Hahahaha
   chjngyeon Yah no I'm not why would I   be jealous? I don't even like her duh.
   chcub Yah you don't like her you love her right @chtzy ? hahaha
   chtzy That's right cub I ship this two #2yeon
   pjihyo I like that ship name #2yeon hahaha
   chjngyeon Are you sure you like the name or you like the person who made that name park jihyo? ;)
   chtzy Stop teasing her hyung hahaha
   chjngyeon Sticking to jihyo huh tzuyu
   nayeonii I smell something fishy huh? Ahhaha
   chdyun Did I missed something?
   nayeonii Yah, I think your brother tzuyu like jihyo hahahaha
   chtzy I never said that I like her or I love her duh.
   chcub Burn baby burn hahaha
   chdyun That's our savage brother
   nayeonii Savage tall maknae huh
   chtzy Of course noona hahaha
   chjngyeon I admit my defeat