B1(4)

Momo's POV

Today is the first day of our class and of course we're not familiar in this school so we asked some student to guide us to our principal office

We saw five students and they are girls, we approach them.

"Amm Hi? Can we asked you something?" I said then the 5 girls turn to face us "Yes, What is it?" Girl number 1 said "Where is the principal office here?" I asked "Oh the principal office is next to the labaratory" Girl number 2 said "Thank you miss, can we ask your name?" Mina said then "My name is Yeji, Hwang Yeji" Girl number 1 said "My name is Ryujin, Shin Ryujin" Girl number 2 said "My name is Yuna, Shin Yuna" Girl number 3 said "Are two are sister?" Sana asked then the two shake their head and "Nopee, just same surname maam" The girl name Ryujin said "My name is Chaeryoung, Lee Chaeryoung" Girl number 4 said "My name is Choi Jisu but they called me Lia" the last girl said then after that we bid a goodbye

We're in the principal office and we saw a bondpaper with our names on it and we looked at it

A1

1. Chou Jeongyeon (M)
2. Park Jihyo (F)
3. Im Nayeon (F)
4. Shin Ryujin---Ryujin (F)
5. Jang Wooyoung (M)
6. Kim Jennie---Jennie (F)
7. Jackson Wang (M)
8. Jeon Jungkook (M)

B1

1. Chou Tzuyu (M)
2. Chou Dahyun (M)
3. Chou Chaeyoung (M)
4. Myoui Mina (F)
5. Myoui Sana (F)
6. Myoui Momo (F)
7. Choi Jisu---Lia (F)
8. Lalisa Manoban---Lisa (M)
9. Jay Park (M)
10. Ok Taecyeon (M)
11. Shin Yuna---Yuna(F)
12. Nickhun Horvejkul---Nickhun (M)

C1

1. Lee Jun Ho---Junho (M)
2. Hwang Yeji---Yeji (F)
3. Lee Chaeryoung---Chaeryoung (F)
4. Kim Jisoo---Jisoo (F)
5. Kim Minjun---Jun K (M)
6. Kim Taehyung (M)
7. Park Jin Young (M)
8. Park Chaeyoung---Rosé (F)
9. Kim Ye-rim---Yeri (F)

After seeing our section we searched our section immediately we're in the 4th floor of our building when we found our room. Suprisingly the two girls we asked earlier is same class with us.

We sit at the third row of our class, along with the two girls we asked earlier.

We saw some students with stunning looks, especially that three who called Park,Nickhun, and Taecyeon.

"Hey, look they're too handsome right" I said while pointing at the three "Yes, but  they're not that handsome for others because they think the 4 famous persons of this school is much handsome than that three" Lia said and me and my sisters look at her with a confuse look then Yuna just nod her head. "What do you mean lia?, who are they?" Mina asked and we looked at Lia waiting for her answered, then suddenly some students look to our door, "There they are, They're much handsome than those three" Lia whispered while pointing to Nickhun,Park and Taecyeon, and we all agree.

Suddenly Nickhun,Taecyeon,And Park stand up from their seat and walking towards to Tzuyu's direction.

Then we all looked at them and they're talking but something is bothering why is the Chou's brother look so angry.

"Umm, Lia why are they look so angry?" I asked lia then the others looked at her too
"Someone told me that the Chou's Enemy is them along with their friends." She said and we looked at her with a confuse look "What do you mean Lia?" Mina asked "Ok, you know lisa? His friends with those three dahyun,chaeyoung,tzuyu and of course I'm friends with him too he told me that they're enemy is Park team or 2pm his members is Nickhun,Taecyeon,Junk,Junho,and Wooyoung but Junho and Wooyoung left his group don't know why but I'm sure that the Chou Brothers or Chou Siblings  and Park Team are enemy." Lia said then we stayed quiet.

Then I saw Tzuyu was about to grab Taecyeon collar when Mr. Song called them and said "Hey the six of you, what are you doing there?" then "Nothing Mr. Song just a little talk with our friends" The one that name Park said then the 3 of them sit in their seat.

I saw Tzuyu walked to the vacant seat and sit in the middle then Chaeyoung sit beside Tzuyu and Dahyun sit on other side so basically Tzuyu is in the middle, then I walked toward them.

"Same class huh?, Btw is that Taecyeon?" I asked while pointing at taecyeon then "Yes, why do you ask?" Chae said "His handsome, I like him" I said but that was a joke then they form an 'o' in their mouth that makes me want to laugh but I stop myslef from laughing "Hmm, seriously noona? I don't think you will still like him if you know his true attitude" Chae said that makes me think of what Lia said to us earlier and makes Tzuyu and Dahyun nod their head "What do you mean changiee?" I asked then then Chae said "Nothing noona hehe" I was about to asked them about what Lia said earlier but I decided not to then, I walked back to my seat because Mr. Song will start his lesson.

Sana's POV

I saw momo walking toward us because Mr.Song will start his lesson, then I asked her.

"What happened?" I said then the three looked at her "About what happened earlier?, and something is bothering me" Momo said and we looked at her with a confuse look "What is it?" Mina asked "Abot what chaeyoung said to me earlier" Momo said "What did he tell you?" Yuna asked "He told me about Taecyeon, I told the that I like Taecyeon but it was a joke and I didn't tell then that it's a joke then chae said that he don't think that I will still like Taecyeon if I know his true attitude" Momo said, "What did they mean?" I said "They didn't tell me" Momo said and we just nod our head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry late update