C1(4)

Momo's POV

While we're talking I saw a familiar figure that look like Jun K but I decided to shrugged it off.

"CHOU TZUYU" Someone shouted Tzuyu name and we saw Jun K with his group and before Tzuyu could turn his head Jun K punched him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BITCH!?" Jeongyeon oppa shouted while Dahyun is helping Tzuyu and all the boys stood in front of us and leaving me and the other girls in their backs.

"Why do you care it's none of your business Jeongyeon!" Nickhun shouted as he pushed Jeongyeon.

"We care because we are his friends and they are his brothers" Jackson said as he punched Nickhun and the fight begins again. Taehyung, Jungkook, And Lisa are protecting us while the others are fighting.

"ALL OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!" Someone shouted and as we looked at that person we saw 3 girls and 2 boys that looks familiar with our principal.

They didn't listen and they still fighting so the two boys that looks familiar that come with our principal and 2 girls stop them.

When the two boys successfully separate the two groups our principal shouted again.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE HUH?!" Our principal Mr.Song asked us "Amm,they started it first Mr.Song." Sana said "No, they started it first Mr.Song,they punched us earlier" Taecyeon said "You punched me first!,thats why---" Tzuyu oppa was cut off when Mr.Song spoke again.

"ENOUGH!,Chou's,Jackson,and Park Grouo come to my office now!" Mr.Song said and they followed him.

"Hey,JunHo and Wooyoung!" Taehyung oppa said as he hug both of them and I remember that its our two bestfriends.

"Hey bro,sorry for our OLD friends for causing you a trouble" JunHo oppa said "Its ok beside it already happened" Jungkook oppa said while patting JunHo oppa left shoulder.

"Hey Myoui's we miss you!" Wooyoung said and we immediately hug him and we hug JunHo oppa too "We miss you both oppa!" I said and my two sisters nod their heads "Btw we have to go now,we have a flight today we will go to state so see you next year" JunHo oppa said "Take care bro" Lisa oppa said and Wooyoung and JunHo oppa bid their goodbye to us.

"Let's go now to Mr.Song office let's see what's happening there" Lisa oppa said and we followed him to Mr.Song/Principal office.

While waiting outside to Mr.Song office we saw Park with his friends and the Chou's with Jackson going out to Mr.Song office.

"What happened?" Lisa asked them "Argh!,Mr.Song will call our dad to come here so they can have a talk!" Jeongyeon oppa said in frustration "How about Jackson?" Taehyung oppa asked "Same with them,and I remember that both of our family are really close to each other " Jackson oppa said while rubbing his nape.

Class ended and we decided to hangout to Jackson's oppa house since Tzuyu oppa and Chaeyoung oppa are living there for the mean time.

"Hey I got a text from dad and he says that he recieved a text from Mr.Song and he will come here" Jeongyeon oppa said his brothers our shocked about what they heard from Jeongyeon oppa.

"Yah!,when will he come here?" Tzuyu oppa asked "Don't know" Jeongyeon oppa said then we all sit in the couch.

Jackson sit beside Lisa next is Jungkook next is Tzuyu next is Chaeyoung and the last on is Taehyung they sit in the left couch.

While Me,Sana,Mina,Chaeryoung,Yeji sit on the right couch then Jeongyeon oppa and the others sit on the middle couch.

"I'm bored,let's do something" Jackson said "Like what?" Lisa oppa asked him "Let's drink HAHAHA" Taehyung oppa said and they all laughed but their laughter gone in a minute because they realized that we're staring at them.