C1(3)

Dahyun's POV

After what happened earlier in our living room Hyung and Momo noona are so stressed they don't know what to do to the five.

"Hyung,I think we made a mistake" I said and gave me a confuse lookes "We yelled at them,especially you and me hyung we yelled at our brothers" I said to him "They deserve it, they've been naughty boys" Hyung said and I just sighed "I'm sorry for what I said to Tzuyu that he cheat" Momo noona said "What really happened to the two of you Mina?" Jeongyeon asked Mina "I saw him in the park with Elkie kissing each other" Mina said that makes us shocked "I'm sorry but Tzuyu can't cheat, we know that" I said "But he cheat Dahyun-ah" Momo said.

We stop talking when we saw them in the stairs staring at us and they look like they will go out

Before they could step out of our door Jeongyeon hyung called them "You five, where are you going?" He asked with his calm voice and Chaeyoung turn to look at him "None of your business hyung" He said and entered at Tzuyu car.

"They are starting to change hyung, especially Tzuyu" I said to Jeongyeon nad he just sighed.

Someone opened the door and we saw them with Lisa and Lisa whispered something to Tzuyu but we didn't hear.

"Why is Lisa here?" I asked them "We have a sleepover, why somethings wrong?" Tzuyu said while looking at me "Make sure you'll not drink again" Jeongyeon said and they just smirked except for Lisa.

"Aishh, can't take it anymore. I need to talk to them" Jeongyeon said "Don't, let them think first" Nayeon said and Hyung just sighed.

"Let's just watch some movue to ease our minds tho" I said "Me and Nayeon will eat first" and they go do the dinig room to eat while us we watched action movies.

While we're watching we saw them walking towards the dining room with Lisa, we stared at then but they just ignored and continue to walked..

Minutes have passed we saw Tzuyu going upstairs followed by the others leaving Jihyo and Nayeon noona behind.

While watching Nayeon and Jihyo noona walked towards us and said "Guys, let's talk first, let's just watch later" Nayeon noona said and I turn off the TV.

"What is it noona?" I asked her "About earlier, I think we shouldn't shout at them" Nayeon noona said "Why not?, the don't know how to respect now, they even shout at us" Jeongyeon hyung said "Because we shout at them first Jeongyeon" Nayeon noon said while looking at him "So what now?" Sana asked her "Let them think first, let's give them a space" Jihyo noona said.

While talking I saw my brothers and the others walking towards us and then, I nudge Jeongyeon hyung to stop talking and we looked at them.

"Nayeon  and Jihyo noona can we talk?" Chae said and we looked at Nayeon and Jihyo noona and they just nod their heads and they followed them.

When they finished talking we saw Lisa and Chaeyoung going upstairs and we saw Jihyo and Nayeon noona walking towards us.

"What did they say?" Momo asked them "Amm, so Chaeng told us that Tzuyu doesn't want to be here so they decided to stay to Jackson's house" Jihyo noona said "Jackson?, why there?" Jeongyeon asked them while holding onto his waist "He offered" Nayeon noona said and I just nod my head.

We're all standing in the living room and we saw Chaeyoung with his suitcase walking towards us.

"Do you really want to stay at Jackson's house?" Jeongyeon asked him "No,I'm doing this for Tzuyu we're helping him to forget everything." Chae said while looking at us.