B1

Tzuyu's POV

Today is the day that me and mina will meet along with our friends (my brothers and her sisters). I Can't calm myself because I'm so scared to see her I don't know why.

"Tzuyu yah, we need to take a shower before we hangout with them" My brother Jeongyeon said "What time is it now?" I ask him "It's already 7:30 you know!! That's why take a shower nowwww" He shout at me

"I'm done, let's go now?" I said then someone was walking towards our living room and It's Dahyun "Hyung, we need to get the Myoui's sister" He said while walking towards us "why do we need to get them?" I said then "Jihyo noona said, btw they are already in the meeting place they will wait for us." Dahyun said

"Hmm, I think jihyo noona plan this so you and Mina will be together huh?" Chaeyoung said that just make me said "Don't mention that name ok?, let's just go their place." I said then chaeyoung replied me with "Stop acting that you don't like it I know you like it right?" I didn't asnwer him back I just glare at him.

We're standing outside at mina's house waiting for them so we can go to out meeting place. "Tzuyu ah? Are you ok?" Jeongyeon asked me "Yah yah, I'm fine why did you ask?" I said "Cause it seems like you're really nervous" he said then I just nod, before he could speak he was interrupted bye someone who just hug him.

"Oh, sana, momo and mina" Jeongyeon said "I miss you guys so much!!" Momo noona said and hug the four of us. "Let me hug them too momo" Sana noona said and hug us too but after sana noon hug us they all turn to look at Mina "Don't you miss us?" Chaeyoung said and "Of course I miss you" Mina said and hug us. I know that my brothers knew that I'm nervous cause they all look at me after mina hug us

Jeongyeon's POV

We're at our meeting place which is a restaurant, after going in I saw Nayeon and Jihyo talking to each other.

"Oh we're complete, we cam order our food now." Nayeon said then "You haven't still order?" I ask them and "Yes, because we don't know what you want tho." Jihyo said and she called the waiter.

"What would you like to order maam, sir?" the waiter said and Jihyo said "4 Haejangguk,9 kimchi jjigae,6 Nakji bokkeum,9 Dolsot bibimbap,9 Jjinmandu,10 Dakkochi, and 9 Tteokbokki. For our dessert 5 Songpyeon,3 Dasik,3 Bingsu and 3 Makgeolli." Jihyo said and we're all shock cause it's too many and it will be expensive tho.

" Jihyo yah, you ordered too much that will be too expensive." Momo said then "I'm not the one who will pay tho so that's why." Jihyo said and we all look at her with the look of 'Who's the one who will pay" "Tzuyu will pay, he already talk to me." "Are you sure about that Tzuyu ah?, I mean that will be too expensive." I just and Tzuyu just nod his head

We're talking while eating then "Tzuyu ah, do you have a girlfriend?" Momo asked and we all look to Tzuyu full of curiosity, then "I don't have any girlfriend noona, why?" Tzuyu said "Why cause you haven't moved on from Mina huh?" I said teasingly, Tzuyu and Mina just glare at me.

"Here's you bill maam,sir" The waiter said and we look shock after we saw how much it cost "Woah it cost
250,000 won." I said and "It's ok beside it's my treat tho." Tzuyu said.

Nayeon's POV

After Tzuyu payed the bill we head to the mall and buy some snack and drinks. After buying some snack I ask them

"We're done doing all the things, where should we go next?" then "How 'bout their house?" Momo said and look at them "Fine by us" the 3 said except for Tzuyu "How 'bout you tzuyu? Is it ok?" I said and tzuyu nod his head.

We're going now to the chou's house can't wait to see their new house it's look amazing even though it's not that big cause only the 4 of them live in there cause their parents are in Taiwan.

Their house is actually big for the 4 of them, I mean 9 of us can actually sleep there tho.

"Woah, jeongyeon ah, That's too big for the four of you ha?" I said to them then "Hmm, that's not too big for us actually our parents doesn't live here. They're in taiwan our house is much bigger than that tho and beside this not our only house here." Dahyun said that make me shocked, well who knows that it's not enough for them.

We're at the living room now and we're just watching movies until someones said "Let's play truth or dare?" Jeongyeon said and we all agreed to it

*Jeongyeon spin the bottle, point at momo*

"Truth or dare?" Jeongyeon ask and momo answered "Dare bijjj" "I dare you to kiss chaeyoungiee" Jeongyeon said and chaeyoing glared at him. Then momo wlked towards to chae and kiss him.

*Momo spins the bottle and point at mina*

"Truth or dare?" Momo asked and mina answered truth, "Do you like someone here?" Momo asked and we all of us look at mina including tzuyu. "I do like someone here but I don't know if he like me tho." "Aww who's that?" I asked mina and mina just say "Not going to tell youuu."

Chaeyoung's POV

We were playing spin the bottle in our house until 10 pm, we buy some snacks so we won't be bored. Me and tzuyu are talking until we hear jeongyeon shout

"Yah mina still like tzuyu" Jeongyeon said and I looked at tzuyu the tzuyu looked at me and we just chuckled hahaha.

*Mina spins the bottle and point at jeongyeon*

"Truth or dare?"  Mina asked and my brother answered "Truth" "What if you fall for someone in here, who will it be?"  Jihyo asked and "I think nayeon or momo" My norther answered we all look at him then "Why? Them? Hahaha" Jihyo noona asked "Cause nayeon is sweet,clingy, a good friend same with momo but the difference between them is their front teeth HAHAHAHA" My brother answered we all laugh except momo at nayeon noona

*Jeongyeon spins the bottle and point at tzuyu*

I look at my brother and he look back at me and he smirk. I know what his thinking if Tzuyu pick truth he will surely ask about mina or jihyo if dare he will dare something at tzuyu about mina and jihyo.

"Truth or Dare yodaa?" He asked "Dare hyung" Tzuyu answered back and jeongyeon smirk. "Ok I dare you to kiss jihyo tzuyu yah" Jeongyeon said and we look shock, I look at tzuyu and saw him walking towards jihyo noona the he kiss her. I looked at mina if she's jealous or something but she looked no emotions.