C1(2)

Jeongyeon's POV

"What the heck?" I said while looking at them "Are they drunk again?" Dahyun asked "Of course, look at that" Mina said while pointing at the bottles in the table "Aish These kids, Dahyun help me to bring these 3 at the guest room" I said "And girls, can you bring these two in their own room" I said and they nod their head and they carry the two, then I carry Jackson and Jungkook and Dahyun carry Taehyung.

After we placed the three at the guest room  upstairs, we go downstairs to the living room to fix their messed.

After cleaning their messed we both sit on the couch facing each other then we heard footsteps and the owner of the footsteps is Nayeon and she sit on the other couch.

"What do you think is the reason?" Nayeon asked "Reason of what?" I asked her "For being drunk" Nayeon said "Because of Jackson, I don't know" Dahyun said "It's not because of Jackson" I said while looking at Dahyun "So what's the reason?" Nayeon asked "We know both of them, but I'm worried about Tzuyu" I said and they both looked at me "Tzuyu seems different when Mina came back. Last year when Mina left his a messed he changed but we helped him to bring his self back. Now that Mina is back I don't know what will happens to Tzuyu, especially he haven't tell us what's the reason behind their breakup. I don't want him to get in to trouble now that Mina is back and Jun K is here I expect some trouble" I said to them "Why would you expect some trouble hyung?" Dahyun asked "Look I don't know what's reason of their break up but I think Jun K is one of the reason." I said and Dahyun nod his head "Amm maybe you guys want to sleep right? Its already 11pm" Nayeon said and we go upstairs and go to our own rooms.

Next Day

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with an upset stomach and headache, I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Then I saw that my right leg is already ok it doesn't have any wound and I can walk propely now.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked to Chaeyoung room and I saw Jungkook,Taehyung and Jackson sitting on the couch.

"Why are you three here?" I asked "Remember we drink last night, we're all a messed last night" Jackson said "Yah right, and aren't you four going downstairs?" I asked them "You really want to go downstairs Tzuyu, you don't know what we heard earlier when we're walking towards the kitchen" Chae said in frustration "What did you hear?" I askes them "They will punish us Tzuyu, I don't want to go downstairs my cousins is there" Taehyung said "But we have to, I can't take anymore my headache and my upset stomach" Jackson said while holding his stomach "Same here" we all said in unison (Not sure) "Let's just act that we really can't take our headace and our upset stomach" Jungkook said then we nod our heads.

We exit to Chae room and we go downstairs holding our stomach and head, we saw them in the living room staring at us but we successfully avoided their stares.

We're finally in the kitchen and we saw some food and soup called 'Haejangguk' "Hyung, This is soup is to get rid of our headache and our upset stomach right?" I asked Jackson "Yes Tzuyu, now let's eat and go upstairs I don't want to look at them." Jackson said "Their stares is scary" Chaeyoung said while eating her food "True" Taehyung said.

After finishing our food we placed our plates in the kitchen the Jungkook suddenly speak "Are you guys ready?" He said while fidgeting his fingers then we all nod.

We walked to the living room and I can feel that they are staring at us but before we can go upstairs Jihyo suddenly speak.

"You five, come and sit here" She said with a calm voice but I know she's mad "We're done and our plan is done" Jackson whispered "We're really done" Chae whispered too "Did you say something Chaeyoung?" Dahyun said "What are you still doing there? Come and sit here" Jihyo said.