C1(5)

Mina's POV

"Mina-yah!" He shouted while running towards to my direction.

I was so nervous because his running towards in my direction then he stopped in front of me.

"You left your phone in the couch that's why" He said and giving me my phone "Oh thank you" I said and he nods his head and bid goodbye to us.

After a few minutes we arrived at Chou's house and decided to sleep since we have classes tomorrow.

Next-Day (Still Mina's POV)

I woke up because of my alarm, I quickly get my uniform in my closet and places them on my bed and I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower I wear my uniform and go downstairs. As I go downstairs I saw Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon oppa cooking together like a couple.

"You two look like a couple yiee" I teased both of them and they are both surprised because of my sudden appearance.

The others woke up and go to the dining room and we decided to eat.

We arrived at the school and our hallway is crowded again and I saw that our principal post something again on our board.

We parted our ways and we decide to go to our own rooms and I saw Tzuyu and the others talking about something while laughing. I saw Park and his friends looking at us but we decided not to mind them.

Then Mr.Song entered and all of the classmates that are not in their proper seat,they go back to their own seat.

"So I have an announcement, so the Students Council decides to do some Sportfest and some of the students must participate." Mr.Song said while giving us bond papers for the sports fest if we want to join. "Basketball, Volleyball, Marathon, and Swimming are available. You can choose any of that if you want to Join" Mr.Song said "Sir, can we join all of these?" Yuna asked Mr.Song "Yes, and you need to be at the field tomorrow at 8 am because we have a meeting and you will have your own group"

After Mr.Song discussed to us about what will happen at our sports fest, its already time for breaktime.

When we're walking towards to our seat in the canteen we didn't see Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and the others. So it's only me, Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, Sana unnie, Momo unnie, Dahyun oppa, and Jeongyeon oppa.

I sit beside Nayeon unnie next is Sana unnie next is Jeongyeon oppa next is Dahyun oppa and next Momo unnie.

Mina>Nayeon>Sana>Jeongyeon>Dahyun>Momo>Mina

"Where are they?" Jeongyeon oppa asked Momo unnie "I don't know, they left immediately when Mr.Song is done" Momo unnie asked and Jeongyeon oppa nods his head.

While we're eating we heard a loud scream coming from our court but we didn't mind to go there until we heard that some shouted the name of Tzuyu and the others.

We quickly go to our court and we saw them playing without their uniforms. Tzuyu,Chaeyoung, Jackson, Jungkook and Lisa playing basketball against Nickhun, Jun K,Park, Taecyeon and the other guy that looks really familiar to me.

We sit next to Lisa oppa "Lisa oppa look, that guys look familiar to me" I said while pointing at the guy "Because he is a brother of Nickhun and Jun K, and he is back huh" Lisa oppa answered while crossing his arms "In short he is Chansung" Dahyun oppa said then Jeongyeon oppa nods his head.

After their match end, we saw Tzuyu and the others walking towards our direction and they get their towel and wiped their sweat and wear their uniforms again.