B1(3)

Tzuyu's POV

Today is the first day of our class with Jihyo,Nayeon,Momo and the others. We will also see our enemies and the others in our school.

We're at the dining room eating our breakfast peacefully no one dare to talk because of what happened last night.

After eating I talked to Chaeyoung if he want to come with me in the mall "Cub, do you want to come in the mall with me?" I said and "Sure why not?, After school right?" He ask then I nod my head.

"Hey you two continue that later we have to go now or else we will be late." Dahyun said and we just followed him not saying anything. Then we saw jeongyeon waiting for us inside the car.

We're at the car now and I only talk to Chaeyoung. I feel upset about what happened last night not because I easily get mad, it's just because they keep teasing me even they know that I'm still trying to move on from her but they keep teasing me.

We're now at the school and the teacher who told us to go to our principal so we can know what section we belong to.

We quickly go to our principal office and we saw our name along with the others in the bond paper.

A1

1. Chou Jeongyeon (M)
2. Park Jihyo (F)
3. Im Nayeon (F)
4. Shin Ryujin---Ryujin (F)
5. Jang Wooyoung (M)
6. Kim Jennie---Jennie (F)
7. Jackson Wang (M)
8. Jeon Jungkook (M)

B1

1. Chou Tzuyu (M)
2. Chou Dahyun (M)
3. Chou Chaeyoung (M)
4. Myoui Mina (F)
5. Myoui Sana (F)
6. Myoui Momo (F)
7. Choi Jisu---Lia (F)
8. Lalisa Manoban---Lisa (M)
9. Jay Park (M)
10. Ok Taecyeon (M)
11. Shin Yuna---Yuna(F)
12. Nickhun Horvejkul---Nickhun (M)

C1

1. Lee Jun Ho---Junho (M)
2. Hwang Yeji---Yeji (F)
3. Lee Chaeryoung---Chaeryoung (F)
4. Kim Jisoo---Jisoo (F)
5. Kim Minjun---Jun K (M)
6. Kim Taehyung (M)
7. Park Jin Young (M)
8. Park Chaeyoung---Rosé (F)
9. Kim Ye-rim---Yeri (F)

After we saw our section me,Dahyun and Chaeyoung had already left Jeongyeon because he was in another section.

We're about to go to the room but before we enter we saw Mina,Momo,Sana and the others.

We were about to enter when Park, Taecyeon and Nickhun got up from their seats and headed in our direction.

"Well well well, look who's here?" Nickhun said "What do you want?a fight?" Chaeyoung said then the 3 laughed "No we just want to ask you if it's true that those 3 girls are your friends?" Park said while pointing at mina,momo,and Sana "Why do you want to know?" dahyun said then "Because they're too beautiful especially that one"  Park said smirking and pointing at Mina "Don't you dare do anything to her or we will have a fight park!" I firmly said then the 3 just chuckled "Let's see if you can do something" Taecyeon said while smirking.

I was about to grab his collar when Mr. Song called us and said "Hey the six of you, what are you doing there?" "Nothing Mr. Song just a little talk with our friends " Park said and the 3 of them sit in their seat.

We walked to the vacant seat and I sat between Dahyun and Chaeyoung, then we saw Momo noona walking towards us.

"Same class huh?, Btw is that Taecyeon?" She asked while pointing at Taecyeon then "Yes, why do you ask?" I said to her "His handsome, I like him" talaga ba cyst? She said that makes us form an 'o' in our mouth. "Hmm, seriously noona? I don't think you will still like him if you know his true attitude" Chaeyoung said that makes me and hyung nod our head "What do you mean changiee?" She asked chaeyoung then "Nothing noona hehe" Chae said then momo noona walked back to her sit because Mr. Song will start his lesson.

Chaeyoung's POV

We're about to enter to our room when Park and his friends walked towards to our direction.

"Well well well, look who's here" Nickhun said "What do you want? A fight?" I said then the 3 of them laughed "No we just want to ask you if it's true that those 3 are your friends" Park said while pointing to Mina,Momo,Sana "Why do you want to know?" Dahyun said "Because they're too beautiful especially that one" Park said while pointing at mina "Don't you dare do anything to her or we will have a fight park!" Tzuyu said and three just chuckled "Let's see if you can do something." Taecyeon said while smirking.

Tzuyu was about to grab taecyeon collar when Mr. Song called us and said "Hey the six of you, what are you doing there?" then "Nothing Mr. Song just a little talk with our friends" Park said then the 3 of them sit in their seat.

We walked to the vacant seat and I sat beside Tzuyu and Dahyun is in the other side so basically Tzuyu is in the middle, then We saw Momo noona walking towards us.

"Same class huh?, Btw is that Taecyeon?" She asked while pointing at Taecyeon then "Yes, why do you ask?" I said to her "His handsome, I like him" talaga ba cyst? She said that makes us form an 'o' in our mouth. "Hmm, seriously noona? I don't think you will still like him if you know his true attitude" I said that makes Tzuyu and hyung nod their head "What do you mean changiee?" She asked me then I said "Nothing noona hehe"  then Momo noona walked back to her seat because Mr. Song will start his lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-

----------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY MGA CYST AH MALI MALI ENGLISH HAHAHA

Sorry guys for my wrong grammar hahahaha