B1(5)

Sana's POV

After our class I picked up my cellphone and sent a message to our group chat 'OT9' to tell them to meet us outside of our school .

OT9

Guys, meet us outside of
our school

pjihyo
We're already outside of
our school.

chdyun
Hmm okk

After I send my message to our group chat, me and may sisters go out to our classroom to meet them outside of our school. Then we saw them sitting in a bench near at the gate.

"Guys, are all of you are free today?" I asked "Actually me and lisa supposed to hangout together but he said he has something to do, so I'm free today" Mina said then the others nod that they're all free except for the two Chaeyoung and Tzuyu "Sorry guys, Tzuyu and I will be at the mall, only the two of us and no one will come" Chae said then Tzuyu nod his head "So only the 7 of us huh?" Jeongyeon said then Tzuyu and Chaeyoung bid a goodbye to us.

We're walking in the street we saw Park with his friends on the other side of the street, Then I look at Dahyun and Jeongyeon and I saw their fiery eyes.

"Dahyun ah? Are you two are ok? Your eyes look fiery when you saw them" I said while pointing to Park and his friends, then our friends look at them too. "Ahh, let's talk about that later, let's eat first" Jeongyeon said and we followed them

We arrive at the fast food near at our school, we ordered our favorite foods. While we're eating I asked them about earlier.

"Jeongyeon, Dahyun mind telling us about what happened earlier?" I said then Jeongyeon and Dahyun look at each other while our friends look at them too. "Ah it's actually a long story tho, but we will explain it to all of you." Jeongyeon said "Actually there's no war between us and park team. We usually hanging out with each other, You know Wooyoung and Jun Ho right? They already left in the group but you know Jun K?" He said "We know them why, and JunK is the one  trying to court me but I didn't allow him" Mina said "You know them, but you don't know the others right?, But I expect that you already know them since they are the same class with you guys. So after your break up with my brother, Tzuyu suddenly change his a messed the day you left him but we told him that everything will be alright and sometimes when he saw JunK at our school last year he start to punch JunK really hard. We tried to stop Tzuyu from punching JunK and it worked after that the war has start between us." He added "But why didn't we saw Nickhun,Taecyeon,Park last year?" Momo asked "Remember when you left after that day Nickhun,Park,Taecyeon tranferred in our school so that's why you don't know them." He added "So no one knows why Tzuyu suddenly do that to JunK?" Jihyo asked then we all nod our head "Maybe Tzuyu will tell it to Chaeng today since they're hanging out together" Nayeon said "No one knows, only them." Dahyun said. And we just continue to eat.

"Guys, let's go to our house, let's watch some movie" Jeongyeon said "What kind of movie?" Mina asked "Scary?,Romantic?,Drama?,Action?, Anything hahaha" Dahyun said "Then let's go, but how about the two?" I asked "I'll just text them, let's go now. I'll call our driver" Jeongyeon said.

After 5 minutes, their driver arrived using a black van, Jeongyeon opened the door for us. The boys are the last one to get in.