C1

Jeongyeon's POV

Me and dahyun woke up earlier than the others, we went straight to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for us.

"Hyung, what should we cook?" Dahyun asked "What do we have in the fridge?" I asked "Crabs,Eggs,Chicken" Dahyun said "You'll cook Gyeran-mari, I'll cook Dakbokkeumtang" I said "How about the grabs?" He asked "Let's cook that for lunch" I said then he nod his head.

We washed our hands first before cutting some ingredients that we need for Gyeran-mari and Dakbokkeumtang.

Hours have passed, breakfast is ready. We placed the Gyeran-mari and Dakbbokeumtang in the table. While we're washing in the kitchen we heard some footsteps and we saw the girls walking in the kitchen.

"Dahyun, Jeongyeon what are you doing?" Momo asked "Ahh, we just finish cooking our breakfast, they're in the dining room now" Dahyun said "What did you guys cook?" Jihyo asked "Let's just go, we're hungry" I said and we go to the dining room.

"Wow these taste good" Momo said "Of course, we know how to cook. Mom teached us" I said with a smirk "Btw where's the two?" Sana asked "They're still sleeping, maybe they're tired" Dahyun said.

While we're talking we heard someone shout and we recognize it's Tzuyu voice. We quickly run upstairs to see what happened, and we saw chaeyoung helping Tzuyu to get up.

"What happened here?, Why did Tzuyu scream?" I asked "Hyung, Tzuyu was trying to walk but he can't. He got some wound in his right leg" Chae said "What really happenede to the two of you last night?" Dahyun asked "Let them eat first, let's talk about that later." Nayeon said and they helped Tzuyu and Chaeyoung going downstairs.

After eating we go to the living room and we all sit at the couch while looking at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"What??" Chae asked "Mind telling us what really happened last night?" I asked "Tzuyu you explain" Chae said to Tzuyu then Tzuyu nod his head.

Flashback

Tzuyu's POV

After we bid a goodbye to our brothers and friends we head straight to Jackson house to watch some movies and to drink. While entering his house we saw our cousin Jungkook with Taehyung.

"Bro, good thing both of you are here now. Let's watch some movies and drink" Jungkook said excitedly and we chuckled "Then let's go, btw where's Lisa,JunHo and Wooyoung" Chae asked "JunHo and Wooyoung are hanging out with their family, and Lisa is with his old friends" Jackson said then we go straight to the living room.

Its already 8:00pm, we're all a messed I saw Jackson sleeping on the couch, same with Jungkook then we saw Taehyung fighting his sleepliness.

"Tae, are you not going home now?. Its already 8:00pm." I said "I'm sleeping here cous, don't worry about me." He said and we say goodbye to him.

While walking on the street we some guys trying to take the girls with them. We walked towards them to stop them.

"Amm excuse me?, what do you think you're doing?" I asked the guy whose wearing black jacket "They are our friends, so why do you care?" The guy whose wearing a denim jacket said, I looked at the 2 girls and asked them "Is that true miss?" I said and they both shake their heads.

We start to punch the three guys while the two girls are running to escape. While I'm punching the guy whose wearing a denim jacket and again I punched him causing him to fall in the ground then I saw Chaeyoung lying in the ground when I'm about to walk towards him I felt that someone stabbed me in my right leg. I fell on the ground while grabbing my right leg then suddenly my sight went black.