manuela // hcs

- there's a bit of an age gap between the two of you, but that just adds to her charm (she's about 36 lmao)

- You first met her after going to the infirmary after a training accident occurred. There was a massive gash along your side, but luckily it wasn't deep.

- The entire time you were at the infirmary, she was subtly flirting with you. Of course, you found this quite entertaining.

- Ever since your visit to the infirmary, you go for regular visits just to see Manuela or to help out with patients.

- She's flirted with a lot of different men in the past, but this stopped once you two became closer.

- You never really made it official when the two of you started dating. It just sort of happened and everyone else went along with it

- She's quite messy, which is no surprise, but since she's been with you, she's made a bit more of an effort to clean up after herself. There's effort, but it doesn't always work, though.

- The two of you love your drinks out on the town. On the weekends, you two could be out until the ungodly hours of the night, enjoying your "refreshing beverages".

- Of course when you're hungover the next day, it's a little less painful when you know the other feels the same.

- Maneula doesn't give two craps about PDA. She'll kiss you on the lips, cheek or forehead, wherever she feels like it. You're a little more embarrassed when it comes to PDA, but she's coaxed you out of the habit a little bit.

- Overall, the two of you are very happy with each other, even with the flaws you two have.