too shy to cuddle // felix pt. (1/s)

People have no idea how you two ended up together. The awkward one who barely talks and the one obsessed with fighting. Well, it turns out you two balanced each other. Felix motivated you to fight and train more often, and you've softened Felix from his steeled edgelord persona.

The both of you are somewhat lacking when it comes to social skills. Even though you've been in a relationship for a few good months, you're both too awkward to really do anything when you're alone together.

Recently, you had been feeling a little bit lonely. You and Felix would always be next to each other, but that doesn't

mean there wasn't a huge emotional gap between the two of you. (Not a dramatic gap, just a very awkward silence.)

It's finally an off day for everyone at the monastery. You're cleaning up your room when you suddenly hear a knock at your door. You're immediately greeted with a drenched Felix standing in front of a massive rainstorm.

"Felix! Come in, you're soaked." You move away from the door and let him in, where he removes most of his outer layers.

"Sorry, I was way too cold and soaked to make it to the end of the dorms." Felix explains, shivering a little. You dig around your room for something different for him to wear, and you miraculously find a shirt that Felix had left from an earlier date. It still smelt okay. You give it to him to change into, but you saw nothing because you turn around out of embarrassment.

There's a big, fluffy blanket on the end of your bed. You remove it and drape it over Felix's head.

"Oh, thanks." He says, pulling it around his shoulders.

"You can sit down on the bed and warm up. You look positively cold." You begin to sort out his wet clothing littered on the floor. Felix watches you guiltily, but you stop him. Once they're all hung over various shelves and pieces of furniture, you plop down on the bed, a noticeable distance away from Felix. Now that the mad dash to sort out Felix is over, you're not sure what to do with yourself.

"I was in the training grounds, but then it suddenly started bucketing. Kinda dumb how the training grounds don't have a roof... I also didn't want to run all the way down to the second floor entrance by the green house. It was way too far."

"Yeah, my room is closer to the training grounds. Lucky it's on the first floor." You reply, looking down at your feet and over at Felix, somewhat awkwardly. He's sat leaning against the wall, cross legged. You're sitting a bit too close to the edge.

He seems to still be shivering. You shuffle closer to him. He doesn't look up. You try again. No reaction. Now you're right next to him, save for the blanket right between the two of you.

"...Are you having trouble warming up?" You ask, worry evident in your voice.

He nods, wrapping the blanket tighter around him. An idea pops in your head, but you don't know how Felix will react.

"Can I..." You lift up the blanket a little bit. He looks over at you, a bit confused. He realizes what you're doing and nods after a couple seconds of thinking.

You inhale some air and lift up the blanket some more, bringing it over your shoulders too. You shuffle closer to Felix and wrap your arms around his small waist. Your head rests on his shoulder. You would have expected Felix to go a little bit tense from the sudden contact, but he's surprisingly relaxed. In fact, he surprises you. He pulls you closer and into his lap where you're sat perpendicular from where he's facing. You're still holding onto his waist with your head against his shoulder.

Your face is about as red as Sylvain's hair right now. Felix fixes the blanket over his shoulder again and over you a little bit.

"It wasn't working as much when you were just next to me. I'm much warmer like this," he exhales, clearly much more relaxed and happy.

"When one of us gets cold, can we do this again?" You ask, leaning into Felix's shoulder.

"Cuddling isn't actually that scary," you hear him say softly.

"I can drink to that," you reply. This illicit s a rare laugh from Felix. It's always so heartwarming to hear him laugh.