gushing // felix (1/s)

Pre timeskip

It's quite a pretty day at the monastery, so Felix is on his way, as usual, to go to the training grounds. He takes a little detour into the dining hall, grabs some food and makes his way through the courtyard.

You're sat on a bench behind a tree, talking to Hilda. She is a close friend of yours even though you're in different houses. Hilda being Hilda is on the topic of discussing opinions on the different guys in your grade year.

"Hubert is creepy. He really needs to get some sleep and wash his hair once in a while. Also cut his hair, because who knows if he even has a second eye," Hilda says.

"Yeah, he's an odd one, all right." You nod your head in agreeance.

Hilda turns around and notices Felix walking by about 15 feet away. She gets an idea.

"Hey, what's your opinion on Felix?" She asks innocently. But this is Hilda, so of course she has ulterior motives.

"Felix, huh?" Your face goes a little bit red at the thought of him.

Hearing you say his name, Felix stops, a little confused. He's blocked from your vision behind the tree. He stays planted where he is. Hilda's eyes flicker in his direction, making sure he's listening.

"Okay, please don't tell anyone what I'm about to say," you say, a bit embarrassed.

"Of course not! Besides, you haven't told anyone who I like, so it's safe with me,"

"So basically I think Felix is hot. There's this look in his eyes that's so strong and determined. His bun is also really cute. His hair looks so soft, holy crap. I really want to see it down. He'd be so pretty." You can feel your face heating up talking about your crush.

Little did you know, Felix has been listening the entire time. His face has a little blush on it, and his eyes are fixed about 5 feet in front of him.

"He's so amazing with the sword too. I wish I was that good. To be that good he's gotta be really fit, y'know? Goddess, he could beat me up with a sword and I'd thank him." You continue to blather on. Hilda has a funny little smirk on her face and is nodding along with your comments. She looks at Felix once again who's face is even redder at this point.

"It's also so adorable how he acts like he hates everyone, but he really cares. The lone wolf act is also really cute. The brooding loner type is always so cute. When he smiles, he's so cute. Since he doesn't smile too often, it's always a blessing to see. Oh, not to mention but his lips also look really soft." At this point, you're a gushing mess. Your cheeks are bright red just talking about Felix.

Behind the tree, Felix has pretty much just stopped functioning altogether. His face is almost as red as yours. He desperately looks like he wants to say something.

Hilda gives a little laugh. She was not expecting you to go on so long about Felix. She was really only trying to get you to say he's cute or something, not just about professing your love for him. But it worked better than expected.

Felix just continued on quietly, processing what you were saying. He's begun catching some feels for you, but he had no idea you thought all that about him.

Hilda decides she's going to try and talk to Felix later on to get him to talk to you. Her goal the entire time has been to set the two of you up, and it seems to be working.

BONUS:

"Oh yeah, have you noticed Felix's shoe size? They're pretty big." Hilda nudges your side slightly.
"Hilda, no."
"And you know what big feet mean." Hilda winks. You've heard this from her before, and you know exactly what she's talking about.

"HILDA, SHUT UP!"