flirting // ashe (1/s)

You find Ashe sitting at a table in the courtyard, just drinking some tea alone. He looks a little lonely, so you slide into the seat next to his.

"Aaaashe," you coo, sliding up next to the silver-haired male. "You shouldn't be this cute. It's not legal,"

"(Y/N)!" His face flushes at your words. Ashe fully acknowledges your flirting. At first, he thought you were just giving him very weird compliments (he still blushed at this) but when you persisted with a little more obvious pickup lines and flirty remarks, it became clear to him that you were interested in him. Ashe's face is buried behind his hands.

"Aww, c'mon, don't hide your adorable face from me," you take his hands gently in yours and pull them from his blushing visage. Ashe has honestly surprised you. By now, you would have expected him to tell you to stop flirting with him, but he hasn't. Of course, you don't want to overstep any boundaries, but he doesn't seem to dislike it.

Ashe's face remains red but gives a little smile with an adverted gaze. He's such an adorable person. That's one of the reasons you like him so much. If it wasn't already obvious to him, you've got something of a crush on your classmate. He's just so cute with a pretty face. His personality is admirable and he always tries his best. Not to mention his laugh, which makes your heart wrench at its pure cuteness.

Ashe's face suddenly seems to go a little more serious. He looks right into your eyes and desperately looks like he wants to say something.

"A-are you a fire?" Ashe starts, with a very serious look on his face. It catches you off guard, making you a little nervous. You're still mainly confused at this weird question.

You just blink a couple times in response with a blank look.

"Because you're smoking hot." Ashe suddenly blurts out. A very determined look is now on his face rather than its serious predecessor.

Your brain takes a minute to process this. Ashe just flirted back. It was terrible, but still. He flirted back.

"Ashe..."

"I-I'm sorry if that was really bad... you're just always flirting with me, I thought I shou—," Ashe begins, but you cut him off.

"Shush. That was so cute," you laugh. Ashe is clearly very new to this, it's adorable.

"Heh, I'm glad it wasn't a hot mess," Ashe says with a relieved laugh. "But there is something that I do want to ask."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Why... why is it that you flirt with me? I didn't know you'd be interested in someone like me," Ashe says with a similar look in his eyes from before with his seriousness.

"Ah." You knew you'd eventually have to come clean and say it outright rather than just dodging it with your flirting. "Y'see, I, uhh..."

Ashe looks at you with expectant eyes, almost as though he wants to confirm what he's thinking.

With a deep breath, you finally say it. "I like you." When the time comes, it's much harder to say it than you think.

Ashe's face lights up and a genuine smile finds its way on his lips. "I... I think I like you too,"

You plant a little kiss on his lips, sending him into another blushing mess.

"By the way, that pick up line was terrible.