claude // hcs

- FLIRTY MAN FLIRTY MAN FLIRTY MAN FLIRT- yeah so basically Claude loves to flirt with you and only you. This was one way he got you to like him, despite your claims that his flirting doesn't work on you.

- This dude made a bet with you that he could get you to confess your feelings for him, and it worked. Sort of. He ended up being the one to confess to you because his feelings backfired on him and he fell pretty hard for you.

- Before the two of you were in a relationship, there was a lot of unspoken tension between you. He kind of saw you as his scheming rival, as it was almost impossible for his schemes to work on you.

- You were a complete mystery to him, so getting you to crack was one of his goals. Little did he expect it to backfire.

- The two of you are similar in age and opinions on nobility, so you can joke about other nobles. You're also a noble, but very much against how your father would have liked to have raised you.

- You're pretty rebellious and a bit of a mad lad. Claude loves this about you. The two of you together share one (1) brain cell, and boy does it love to scheme.

- The two of you have a secret relationship, so some of the guys (actually just Ferdinand, Sylvain and Lorenz) will attempt to flirt with you. Claude will get a little defensive but doesn't show it (because that would give away the secret relationship), so he will concoct a scheme with you against whoever was flirting with you.

- When you're alone, Claude will kiss you most likely on the forehead or cheek. If he's in a joking mood, he'll probably kiss your hand, making a mockery out of Lorenz. (Lorenz always does this). Sometimes, he'll kiss you on the lips if he's feeling particularly adventurous. He does this to catch you off guard more often than not.

- He's just a mega softy when it comes to hugs. He loves any way you hug him, but he's a sucker for hugging you from behind. His head on your shoulder is his favourite.

(you eventually get found out by Hilda, but she's not surprised.)