We stan Nino

After class

Adrien's POV

Why do they not believe that im not with a girl like dont I get it haven't I said that Marinette is just a friend enough? I dont like her like that and I never will, Luka is the only one for me and nothing she could possibly do could change that. Yes, I know that she likes me do you think I am, oblivious? Like seriously she is always blushing stuttering and overall nervous around me and after all the fangirls I get mobbed by I picked up a few tricks. Honestly, it's sad that she can't take a hint after I repeatedly told her that she is just a friend. In my opinion, I haven't been leading her on, I've been treating her the same as would Alya and Nino so why does she still think that she has a chance? Is it that im a single model? I dont think ill ever be able to know was going on inside her head about me and honestly, I dont want to know because I know what I think about Luka and its NSFW.

Marinette's POV

Oh no! Adrien looks sad. :( I should ask him what s wrong later and hopefully hell unintentionally spill the tea. On another note, I get to see chat tonight and maybe then I can ask him what's up, then we plan on how to best defeat hawkmoth for once and for all! Adrien and I would be so cute together and we would go on long walks down the seine enjoying being in each other's company until sometime later then we would bring our kids with us to share the love. 

Ninos POV

Who does he think he is! We're his friends for god's sake if he can't trust us enough to tell us which girl he's dating then he should not sit with us or we should stalk him..... Nah that wouldn't end well he'll tell us when he's ready and we shouldn't push it because for all we know he's gay and has a boyfriend and we shouldn't rush his coming out if that's the case. As much as I highly doubt he's gay there is that thing that says that every one in three people is gay thing. Honestly, I just hope that we can fix this rift in our friendship soon and I will do my best by not abandoning him or pushing him to reveal his secrets.

After class

Adrien's POV

"Hey Adrien, im sorry about earlier and I understand that you want to keep some things to yourself and I will be there with open arms when your ready to tell me about whatever it is,"  I swear if I wasn't already in love with Luka I would have probably just caught feelings for Nino. Omg, that was so sweet I would never have thought that Nino would have been the one to say that to me, I thought that Marinette would have. " Thank you, Nino, for being so understanding and considerate, I really appreciate it." "No problem bro, I just wanted to hang out with you and not have it be super awkward and now it's just plain awkward." I laughed a little at that. "yeah I guess Nino whatever you say."  "Well, that is what I say." I probably shouldn't have rolled my eyes there but I did anyway. "Hey, dude you want to come over later and  game?" "As much as I would like that my father wants me home for my lessons." "your father sucks you know that right?" "Of course I do Nino, see you tomorrow!" "Alright, Adrien see you, tomorrow dude."  
After school, I had already planned to go to Lukas house for band practice even though we only practice once a week I lied and said that we practiced three days a week just so that I could see my amazing boyfriend. I always wish that I could see Luka every day, but that can't happen so we always have to meet on the days that I have scheduled to meet with him. That's only three days a week most relationships wouldn't last if they couldn't see each other as often as we do although Luka and I want to be able to spend more time together we have had to make it work with the circumstances we were given. When I was getting ready to leave Nino was waiting for me with a smile on his face and Alya and Mari were blatantly ignoring me. As much as I feel bad for not telling them I could risk my safety at home if my father ever found out that I was gay and had a boyfriend, it's just better for now that only s few people know.  Sometimes I wonder if ill ever come out on my own terms because of how nosey my friends are but I hope that the will respect my decision to keep some secrets just like Nino. "Hey, Adrien what was that all about this morning you guys seemed really out of it and overall pissed at each other," asked Ivan worriedly. "Oh nothing," I say as his face falls, I guess he knows I'm not telling the whole truth. "Are you sure Adrien? We could hear you guys yelling, although was muffled so we didn't hear anything and I understand if you dont want to share what your argument was about its just that you guys are pretty much the tightest knit group here and you guys are the ones who made all of us friends in the first place." "We have it under control Ivan it's as good as it can be right now." "May I ask what your argument was about?" "You can and it was pretty much about how Mari and Alya dont like it when I keep some things private because well they're private. they just got upset and it should be over in a day or two, hopefully, less." "I see, I hope it works out and they should respect you for wanting to keep some things secret after all we all have secrets." "Thanks, Ivan! See you tomorrow!" I had the biggest smile on my face as I said that because I knew that I would be seeing my amazing boyfriend soon.