Skipping

Plagg's POV 

Oh boy, that kid is going to be the death of him and Luka one day doing his too good deeds. But I respect him and that will never change he is one of the best cat noirs I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Now, where did he put my cheese?

Marinette's POV

Ugh, Alya and I were late for class again which means that we have to wait until tomorrow until we can even attempt to find out who this girl is. Well at least we can try and interrogate him at lunch, I hope that Alya has a roundabout way of getting the answers she wants because when you ask someone directly and they dont want to answer you won't get the answer.
"Marinette?" Miss. Bustier calls. "yes miss?" "Oh good, I hope that you were paying attention because we will be having a test on Monday class dismissed." That's just great I hope that Alya was paying attention because I sure wasn't, I can't believe that I spaced out for the whole class! As we are leaving class I ask Alya if she was paying attention in class she says that I can copy her notes late to study them. I thank her and we head over towards Adrien and Nino. "hey guys!" Alya yells. "Hey, Alya! Hey, Marinette," he says my name predominantly less excitedly than alias then again she is his girlfriend as he says that he beckons us over and we start to have a nice lunch. Then Alyas starts with her questions... "Hey, Adrien is there anything in particular that you enjoy doing after school?" She asks semi-interested.

Adrien's POV

as soon as that question went out of Alyas mouth my mind went straight to Luka, wait I don't think that my mind is capable of being straight when I am around him or even thinking about him. Oh well, it's not like we do each other every once in a while after school at all... Nope, not at all. I look at my friends and I can feel my face heating up. "Uh, well I really like fencing," I say.

That didn't come out as confidently as I had hoped. "That's cool Adrien but what about something that we dont know that you already like?" Oh no, this is sounding interrogation-y. "Hmm well, I like to practice my keyboard skills with kitty section." "Dude we already knew that you were in the band with them." Nino says. "well guys you already know like my whole schedule so that we can figure out time so that we could all hang out together remember?" I say, Im, getting pretty annoyed with Mari nad Alya right now why can't they just drop it and let me have a personal life? I look at Alya straight in the eyes and I can see the gears turning inside her head trying to figure out a way to get the information she wants and not alerting Nino or me about it. Nino is still kind of mad at her from the last time..... Anyway, as I was saying she looked like she was trying to find out a way to get information out of me. I dont know why but people dont think that im that smart because im a model. (Not by choice) So most of the time people underestimate me and that s why she won't get any information out of me because now that I've figured out what she's doing I can stop her. "I need to used the washroom I'll be right back," I say. Honestly, I lied I dont need to go to the washroom but I think that I need to have my bandage changed soon when I get inside a stall I lift my shirt and check the bandage. And guess what luck is definitely on my side today, oh wait I lied, im starting to bleed through my bandage.

Adrien: Hey Luka, you busy right now?

Luka: No? Why do you ask?

Adrien: It's starting to bleed through, I'll probably have it bleeding through my shirt soon. are you able to come and meet me near the school?

Luka: Im on my way over now where do you want to meet?

Adrien: Does down the street near 4th work for you?

Luka: Sure does meet you there.

Adrien: Thanks, you're the best boyfriend ever, I love you.

Luka: you damn well better love me! And I love you too. <3

Now that that's over with I have to get over there without my friends seeing me. Can this day get any better? "Hey, Adrien you in here dude?" I hear Nino say. I stay quiet as I wait for him to leave, once I hear the door close I bolt, well as fast as one can bolt when they have a gunshot wound the want hidden. now as I was saying, I bolted out of the bathroom towards the side entrance for the school. somehow I manage to sneak past my friends and down the street I go. When I get to 4th I pass an empty alley or that what I thought until I was pulled in. I started flailing a bit well until I heard that charming voice. "Hey, Adrien it's me" I turn around and there he is my beautiful boyfriend standing there with a first aid kit. can you believe it he would drop everything just to come and patch me up? "Adrien you can admire this anytime." gesturing to himself. "But we have to fix you up first," he says calmly like he isnt going to be patching me up in a semi-dark alley in the middle of the day where everyone can see us. "Hey plagg you can come out now," I say to my pocket. yeah, yeah I know it looks weird. "hey kid you feeling any better than this morning?" "A little bit, let me guess you want some cheese?" I say to him as I pull up my shirt so that Luka has better access to my wound. I toss him some cheese. "Thnks kid, I know I can be an ass sometimes but I mean well, Now that im thinking about it that has got to be the most stupid thing that you've ever done now dont even try to that again!" "I understand plagg, and I already got that speech from Luka." "Hissssssss. Ow that hurts Luka." "Sorry cat I had to press on it to get the bandage to stick." He says seriously. I let the bottom of my shirt fall back down and all of a sudden my hands are moving towards his face I lean in for a kiss and our lips connect. And again there are those fireworks I feel every time I kiss him. Our lips are moving together and we stay like that for another minute or so then my phone goes off. We pull apart and I look to see who it was who texted me and it was Nino saying that we had class and asking where I was. All the while Luka reading over my shoulder. " you should get back to school your friend seems worried. ill see you tonight when you inevitably will have to come back for a bandage change." he says reassuringly. He pecks me once more and leaves I follow a minute later and head to class. Honestly, I feel bad that I skipped out on Nino but he had no clue what was going on and I just had to get out of there. I hope that they stop trying to muscle into my personal life like hasn't my father done enough?