Everyone Stay F*cking Calm

Ninos POV

I had just spent the past hour to two hours with my friend Adrien and he revealed some things that to be completely honest I gad already guessed were happening, I'm super glad my best bro trusted me enough with his secret even given my history with spilling the beans. I think him and Luka look amazing together just by the way and I'm surprised that Alya hadn't figured it out yet because she is normally really observant and if they have been dating for a year and Alya always goes and covers their concerts then shouldn't she have been able to pick up on it? Oh well, its for the better anyway with how she was reacting when she 'discovered' that Adrien was seeing someone although it is suspicion right now and there's not a lot of evidence anyway because of the fact that Adrien has to hide his relationship from his father who controls pretty much his whole life, so that leaves me wondering why they even think that they would find enough evidence. Then again Adrien has been kinda sloppy this last week but maybe his father has been pushing him too hard. (that jackass) Moving on I think that I am going to end it with Alya her stalking is getting out of control, like if someone doesn't want to tell you something it is either because A) they don't want to, B) it will hurt you, C) It will hurt them and D) why the hell is it your business!?  By the time I realize that I'm at my front door I try and think about what route I took getting here but I guess that my brain just went on autopilot and I zoned out. Just a thought so when those two get hitched I better be best man and maybe get to DJ for them, I mean I that would be awesome!

Adrien's POV

Soon after we promised each other to always be there for as long as we can, I asked Luka if he could check my bandages again because I would be leaving early for yet another godforsaken photoshoot and who knows how long it could, after all, my father doesn't let Natalie tell me these things and I don't really know why shouldn't I know about all the things that are happening my life?  He nods his head and pecks my lips then slowly pulls my shirt off, then he walks over to get his first aid kits and peels aways the bandage. From what I can see it is healing and I don't think that there is an infection, but as always Luka disinfects it and I hiss then he rewraps the bullet slice in my side and it's over. Then when I go and look at my phone to see how much more time we have to spend with one another today Its already 4:20. "Hey, Luka I need to head outside to wait to wait for Natalie and Gorilla because I have another photoshoot." "Well, then you better be careful with the poses he makes you do so you don't split your stitches." "Okay I will, I promise Luka, but if he forces me to there's not much I can do because he will tell my father and that won't end well." "I know do you best and I love you see you tomorrow and get a good sleep." "I love you too Luka and ill try." Then we kiss and he walks me to the door and then I go to wait out on the sidewalk for Natalie and Gorilla to arrive.  Just as Natalie and Gorilla are pulling up I see Mari and Alya trying to sneak up the street, they really do suck at sneaking around. Now that I have noticed them I get into the car twice as fast a normally would because I absolutely hate photoshoots and I don't want to deal with them any more than they have too. As we drive down the streets of Paris I ponder about whether or not Nino is going to dump Alya, after all, I think that he's already given her a second chance to stop stalking me and well they're not really talking to one another anymore anyway so in my mind they are probably done. Then I'm pretty that zoned out the rest of the drive to the photoshoot and now I'm being forced out of the car to get my picture taken.

Marinette's POV

Alya and I have finished at the little cafe and now we are almost at Lukas's house then we see Adrien coming out and waiting on the sidewalk from a distance, then we start to sneak closer and he turns his head in our direction. I turn and look at Alya and the look on her face says the same thing mine is probably saying 'Omg did he see?!' and then she just shakes her head and points in his direction again and he is now looking away meaning that he didn't see us. We continue on our way sneaking up the street then we stop when we see Adrien's bodyguard and schedule manager stop by in the car, then he speedily gets in and they're off heading to who knows where. After all, he sometimes has abruptly scheduled photoshoots.

Adrien's POV (After Photoshoot)

When its finally over its got to be around 10 p.m and I honestly just want to sleep but then there's that part of me that wants to stay up for most of the night talking to my boyfriend. I pull out my one anyway even though I know that it's bad and I start texting Luka.

Adrien: You still awake?

Luka: Yes and shouldn't you be asleep?

Adrien: Maybe but I just got home from my photoshoot.

Luka: Seriously? Does't your father know that you need to sleep? By the way, have you eaten yet?

Adrien: No they wouldn't let me so I guess that I'll eat in the morning.

Luka: Adrien that's not healthy, I know what they feed you and how much so they really shouldn't not be feeding you. Because it's bad for you and you could pass out.

Adrien: If I wake up early tomorrow could I come over really quickly and eat with you?

Luka: Of course love but only if you go to sleep tight now.

Adrien: Alright I will. Good knight Luka I love you.

Luka: Good Knight Adrien, I love you too.