Kaos at school

(The day after the news broadcast at school)  (TW, for unkind language towards gay people)
Adrien's POV

The next morning after Luka gave me the promise ring is pretty dull until I arrive at school. The morning started great, I woke up next to Luka and we had a fantastic breakfast then he helped me re-bandage my wound and get dressed since it still hurts a lot to move in certain directions. Then came the time for me to go to school, it was great Luka kissed me goodbye and I walked to school by myself for the first time. Then when I walked into the courtyard everyone stopped talking. I then saw Nino barreling towards me, when he stopped in front of me, he took a moment to catch his breath then pulled me towards the locker room. As he was doing that I could feel hundreds of pairs of eyes following us. Once we are in the empty locker room or at least I hope it empty. Nino begins to speak, "Dude have you seen what was on the news last night?" I shook my head no and a sinking feeling started to form in my stomach. "Ok well, someone filmed your whole proposal thing with Luka last night and sent it to the news." He gives me a serious look. "Wait, shit, Nino it wasn't a proposal exactly, and do you think that's why everyone was staring?" I say nervously. "yeah that probably why everyone was staring dude, I bet nobody expected you to be gay.....Wait what do you mean it wasn't a proposal exactly?" His voice rising in the end. "Well, my father made sure that nobody would ever think that about me even if he didn't know I was gay." I paused and twisted the ring that Luka had given me which was sitting just above my miraculous. "He kind of said a lot of really sweet things to me because I was upset, and he made me a promise and have my this ring." I bring my hand yo to where Nino can see it. He grabs my hand and takes a look. "Well, dude id say that you have a pretty great boyfriend, and if you want to talk about it, what made you so upset?" Nino asks. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he adds quickly. "Id prefer not to talk about it here, how about you come by Luka's boathouse tonight after school and we can talk," I tell him. "Sure dude, and you're sure you won't get in trouble for this? " I nod and say "Yeah, I'm sure Nino."  He nods back at me in acknowledgement and we head out of the locker room together,  I check the time and we have just enough time to make it to our first class. Arriving at our first class just as the bell rings we head to our desk and sit down. Miss Bustier then walks in and gives me a look then continues with her lesson. Later on in the day at lunchtime Nino and I are sitting together and Marinette and Alya aren't with us they are sitting by themselves elsewhere, which I'm glad for, I didn't really want to deal with them anyway.  As it is I'm going to have to deal with Chloe at some point today and id rather not be alone when it happens. Speak of the devil and she will appear. Chloe comes walking up to us with Sabrina hot on her tail. I nudge Nino and he looks up and immediately notices Chloe's presence. "What do you want Chloe?" I say. "Adrikins, the news was lying, right? You're not engaged to a guy right?" she says seemingly half panicked. "Umm, no I'm not engaged to him," I say, I mean it's the truth just not the whole truth. Nino gives me a look then smiles and nods. Seems like Nino is encouraging me to mess with chole. "Omg, I'm so glad that you're not one of those homo freaks!" She shrieks, the lunges at me attempting to kiss me, I shove her off and Nino stands up. "Leave him alone Chloe, he's never had any interest in you in the past what makes you think that he would want you throwing yourself at him now after asking him if he's engaged?" Nino almost yells. "Chloe," I say that turns her attention to me, her face lights up because shes probably thinking something along the lines of 'Adrien is going to tell Nino off for saying something so disrespectful.' Anyway time to burst her bubble. "Chloe there's no easy way to tell you, but I'm gay and the boy in the video is my boyfriend," I tell her. I watch as her face falls then turns to one of sadness and frustration. "Ugh ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" she yells then storms off probably to tell everyone else what I said. Nino just kind of shrugs at me and says "Other than the whole her throwing herself at you that was pretty funny. The stuff she said about gay people wasn't funny either." "Yeah, I agree with you, Nino." 

Later on, after school was finished and Ladybug and I had dealt with Chloe being akumatized again. Nino and I head over to Luka's house, well I guess since I live there now and it's been more of a home to me than my father's house ever was, it's my home now too. I knock on the door regardless of my living there or not and Luka answers the door, "Hey love, hey Nino." Nino gives me a look and says hi I give Luka a kiss and we head inside. Once we get to Luka's room and take a seat, Nino then asks's "So Dude what's the deal with your old man?" Luka looks at me and moves closer to me. I clasp his hand in mine and begin to explain to Nino what had happened and he shouts in outrage. By the end, I have tears running down my face and both Luka and Nino comforting me. The emotions are still quite raw though I had managed to have them not bother me for today and in telling Nino about what had happened it had just opened the floodgates. 

"I love you guys, you're the best boyfriend and friend a guy could ask for," I say. After I had said that hey just hug me closer. Luka whispers in my ear, "I love you too. And never forget ill always be here to listen if you need to talk." 

"I'll always be here if you need to talk to someone dude," Nino says.