Almost

Ninos POV 

I was sitting on a bench in the park near our school waiting for my best bud Adrien and he didn't show up for about half an hour and let me tell you he is never late when it comes to hanging out with his friends since he doesn't get to do it very often because of his strict father. Eventually, he showed up. "Hey, Nino? Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asks. "Sure bro whats up? you never seem this nervous so what's bugging you? After all, we are best buds, right? you can tell me anything."  "Thanks, Nino, I was wondering if I could tell you something private later. Would you be able to come with me to band practise tonight so that I can tell you?" "Sure bro but why at band practice arent there going to be other people there?" "Well yeah, Nino, it's just that I always get there early to help set up and that's the only time when I could tell you anything without Marinette, Alya, Natalie or the Gorilla can hear."  "Well if that's the case then ill be there." Say excitedly and also quietly as we are pretty sure that Mari and Alya are probably spying on us. We then did our secret handshake it pretty awesome by the way. I'm not really sure why I'm still with Alya right now her actions and ways to get to know people's secrets are appalling. though I'm not really sure of how to go about breaking it off with her as she could change her ways and realize that what she is doing is wrong, I just want my Alya back. Soon after that conversation was over we decided to head back to school so that we could make it to class on time, as it would suck to have detention after school again. 

Adrien's POV

After my conversation with Nino, I felt lighter as if some kind of weight was just lifted off my shoulders. I sigh in relief when we head back to school and find that we were right about Marinette following us as she is very clumsy and tripped on a few things, I think that she thinks that she wasn't caught but I know otherwise. Nino and I arrive at our class and head inside sitting down quietly and not speaking a word like there was some kind of silent agreement between us that neither one of us was sure we made. The class was quite boring and as soon as the bell rang we packed up our things and left.

"Hey, Adrien are we walking or are we driving?" Nino asks. "We're driving Nino, my father doesn't want to take any chances." well that's what he says but Nino doesn't need to know right now. "Oh look, Natalie's here," I say and point in their direction. We head over and get into the car then we head off. Natalie doesn't even question the fact of why Nino is coming with us because she knows that he's my best friend. The drive to get to Luka's house is painfully slow because I'm super excited about seeing him, then again there is a hint of nervousness due to the fact that I will be telling my best friend one of my more closely guarded secrets. As soon as we arrive I hop out of the car and I almost dash right in when Natalie tells me that she and gorilla will be there 5 minutes early today because I have another photoshoot afterwards. I nod and when she gets in the car I groan, rather loudly I might add and Nino seems to understand.

Marinette's POV

After class, I see Adrien and Nino hurry to get their stuff together then the rush outside and without a second thought, I follow them meeting up wth Alya along the way. Then we follow closely behind them out the door. they get into Adrien's car and drive off, Alya and I share a look and we give chase only stopping few times to catch our breath along the way.  Eventually, they Arrive at Luka's house which was expected because Adrien was said to have band practice. What was odd was that they went right in, Adrien didn't even knock he just opened the door and went right in. "What do you think that was about Mari?" "I don't know Alya, but my first guess would e that since Adrien always comes here for practice every week as well as the fact that he comes here to set up I'm guessing that he is allowed to just walk in," I say matter of factly to Alya, who nods in approval of my explanation. "So Alya do you think we should leave or should we just wait and see where he goes afterwards just in case?" I ask. "Well, I spoke to Rose earlier and she said that practice ends at 4:30 and that Adrien stays to clean up so we could probably leave and come back. We might as well study for that test on Monday, after all, we haven't been paying to much attention in class these last few days," states Alya."Or we could leave and plan what we are going to do on the weekend, maybe we could even have a sleepover at my house." I say. "Yeah! That sounds like a great idea girl!" Alya almost yells. I move my hand just over her mouth and shush her. then she seems to have remembered that we are hiding behind a bin close to Luka's house on the water. "Hey want to go to that new cafe and wait we can get some food while we wait for practice to finish," Alya says. I nod my head and we head off in the direction of the cafe.  I wonder what Nino and Adrien were talking about earlier. "Hey, Alya, when I was watching Adrien and Nino at lunch today and they seemed to have an interesting conversation about something important but I couldn't discern what they were speaking about because I was too far away. I also say Adrien texting with someone and seemed unusually happy, I think that he was texting with his secret girlfriend." By the time I finish speaking, I'm almost out of breath and Alya looks astonished at the last part of my recount of the events of lunch.