It's Happening

Adrien's POV 

As we slowly walk over to Lucas door my sense of nervousness starts to rise and I am now starting to wonder if this was such a good idea, then I remind myself that once this interaction is all over and done with I will feel better. We walk right up to the door and I pull the handle and head inside Nino looks at me oddly but he doesn't mention it and follows me inside. I immediately head in the direction of Luka's room and Nino slowly follows. We arrive at Lukas door and I barge inside, luckily he's only playing with his guitar and humming softly. I move to go and sit on the bed when Nino suddenly pipes up and says "Adrien why are we here I thought that you had something private to tell me?" I stand there at a loss for words when Luka speaks up "Adrien come here." I comply and go and sit next to him on the bed across from where NIno is standing facing us. All of a sudden Luka grabs the back of my neck roughly and pulls me in for a kiss I just melt into it and after a very short while we are interrupted by Nino clearing his throat. I hide my face in Luka's neck because I know that I'm blushing from embarrassment when I feel slightly less embarrassed I turn and face my best friend and to my surprise he's grinning like a maniac. "Uh, Nino what's wrong?" I ask him quietly. "Bro why didn't you just tell me that you were gay in the first place and honestly this isn't that much of a surprise with you always showing up for band practice half an hour early and leaving a half an hour later than everyone else, to be honest, it all makes sense now, the denying that you had a secret girlfriend the staying later the secretiveness. May I ask why you two kept it a secret in the first place?" He added. I look at Luka for reassurance even if this is my best friend that doesn't mean that I can't be nervous around him no matter how accepting he is. "Well you see Nino my father is homophobic and I don't want to go down that rabbit hole until I have too and I hope to do that after I move out at the earliest, that's also why I haven't told Alya or Marinette because they can't exactly whisper very well and them everyone would find out and word would eventually get to my father and we don't want that." by the time I finish talking I have to take a deep breath in as I don't think that breathed the whole time I was explaining to Nino why I didn't tell anyone. "Wow, that's a lot to take in but I understand why you didn't tell me. By the way, am I allowed to know how long you two have been dating for? because I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have told me near the beginning of your relationship because of nerves but then again you've only been apart of the same band for about a month now."  I'm about to open my mouth to answer back when Luka interrupts me and tells him that we've been dating for a little more than a year and when I look at Nino's face to see his reaction he looks shocked and I'm assuming that it's because in his opinion I'm a terrible liar, which is true but well it never came up so it's understandable as to why I was able to hide it for this long. Luka puts his arm over my shoulders and half hugs me as he pulls me closer to him. the three of us chat for a few more minutes when another one of my many alarms goes off telling all of us that we need to start setting up for practice. We all hed outside and onto the deck to begin setting up for when everyone else shows up and since there three of us helping today we are done in no time and have more time to sit and chat together in Lukas cabin/room. Soon after the doorbell rang and we headed back up to meet the others. Nino joined in with us for practice because after all, he is a DJ so when he and Luka worked together they made some sick melodies.

 Time skip, this time skip is named BOB I dare you to say otherwise.

After band Practice Nino, Ivan and rose left to go home so then that left Luka, Juleka and I to help tidy up not that there's much we can do because it's kind of a mess 24/7 around here. When it's around 4:15 Nino gets up and leaves telling us that his mom wanted him home soon for dinner so we said goodbye to each other and walked him to the door. As soon as the door was shut Luka's lips are on mine then he shoves me up against the wall luckily for us no one else is home at the moment although we are cut short when Luka stops and carefully slides a plain silver band onto my finger I glance down at it and in my opinion it was the best-looking thing I've ever worn. I smile down at him and he then smiles back up at me looks me in the eyes and says "Adrien Agreste I promise that I will love you and I hope to stay by your side for a very long time, this is my promise to you, will you marry me when we get a little older?" "Yes, yes Luka I will and I promise to do the same for as long as I possibly can." "Hey, Luka?" I ask "My eyes are sweating." "I can see that Adrien." then he smirks at me and grabs me roughly around the waist then seems to realize only after I wince that he should be slightly more gentle after all it takes time to heal any wound sometimes more for the ones upstairs.