Uncovered Or Not?

Marinette's POV

After mine and Alya's planning session last night in detention I am feeling quite confident that we will soon find out who the girl is that has Adrien's heart. We are going to try and follow Adrien tonight as it is our second last night to be able to follow him this week as it is Thursday and he has been acting quite strange since about Tuesday morning because he didn't want Nino to hug him, and Nino always hugs him in the morning. Well, he has been acting weird for a little over a week now but I think that it's just because we figured out that he's hiding something. luckily I wasn't late to school today and I Alya and I would be able to put our plan into action. I feel my phone buzz from in my pocket and I instinctually know that its Alya texting me, that and when I look beside me she is on her phone texting me. 

Alya: So we still on for tonight?

Mari: Yes, of course, Alya, why wouldn't we be?

Alya: Well I found out from rose that she has band practise with Adrien at Luka's house and he normally goes there early to help set up so why would we follow him when we know exactly where he is going to be and what he will be doing?

Mari: Sometimes I wonder how you get information like this but then I stop and remember that you are the best reporter I know.

Alya: Awwwww thanks Mari                                                                                                                                               P.s we should probably start paying attention now after all we have a test on Monday and I'm pretty sure that you want to pass. Right?

Mari: Yeah you're right. Talk to you later Alya!

Alya: Talk to you later Girl!

Ninos POV

I'm sitting next to my boy Adrien and over the past day or so I've noticed that he's acting weirder than usual as in he's been holding his side an awful lot I hope that he's alright and will eventually tell me what s going on so that I can help support him through whatever is happening in his life right now as it seems pretty major. He isn't smiling as much as he used to and it seems as if he's not as comfortable in his own skin as he makes everyone else believe. After all, I'm his best friend and I will always be there for him.

Adrien's POV

After I arrived at school everyone seemed tense and I don't know why I could just be that I'm on edge and I'm interpreting everyone's body language incorrectly. After class was finished I headed over to talk to Rose and Juleka if practice was still on and if we were planning on doing more with our band as we have gotten quite good at the few songs we have and think that maybe we could ask Luka if he has any more songs of his for us to learn. Soon after I went to go and find Nino, I feel bad hiding all this from him and I really want to tell him but I should talk to Luka first just to make sure that he's alright with it, after all, we are in this together, actually, we are together. 

Adrien: Luka?

Luka: Yes my love?

Adrien: can I please tell Nino? He's my best friend after all and I feel terrible hiding from him and he is the most supportive person well aside from Marinette of course but as of right now that's not the case.

Luka: Of course, he is family to you, well I am only assuming by the way that you talk to him of course, plus my family and Rose already know then again Rose is practically family due to he dating Juleka.

Adrien: Thanks so much Luka and yes he is practically family to me it feels as if he is the only family I have aside from your family and Rose.

Luka: well I'm glad that you feel that way as I feel that I may want to have you legally part of my family...

Adrien: Wha-what do you mean by that Luka?

Luka: I'm making you a promise to love you forever and I promise to one day marry you, you oblivious fool.

Adrien:  Oh my god Luka are you serious?

Luka: Why wouldn't I be? I even bought you a promise ring I was going to give it to later on today and say some pretty cheesy things that are so cheesy that even your Kwami will have to leave due to the overwhelming cheesiness of what I was planning on saying to you.

Adrien: Seriously!? Now I'm super excited to see you later Luka, I love you so much. I wish that I could just kiss you right now.

Luka: Well you sure can later, or do you want to see if Nino can accompany you here so that you might speak with him freely about us?

Adrien: that could work. Although I really wanted some alone time with you...

Luka: Adrien you will get to spend time with me later remember I have to dress your gunshot wound or did you already forget that you're hurt?

Adrien: I guess it slipped my mind...?

Luka: I am facepalming really hard right now because of you. And I hope to see you and Nino later on. 

Adrien: Bye Luka I have to go to class, talk to you later! I love you!

Luka: Love you too Adrien.

Marinette's POV

I went over to go and follow Adrien at lunch because he didn't meet up with Nino as he usually does and I just watched him texting with someone for like 10 minutes like he never texts with anyone even Nino for that long. Plus he was also Smiling an awful lot atone point it even looked like he was close to tears, I hope that they weren't tears of sadness. Oh Now, he's putting his phone away smiling like an idiot, honestly, I've never seen him show that much emotion before it makes me think that I've been doing something wrong this whole time. He soon heads over to where Nino is sitting and has a quick conversation with him wherein Nino suddenly perks up and smiles back at him I wish that I could have heard what they said to one another. What's weird is that when Nino goes in for a hug Adrien stops him and says something making Nino's face fall, then he immediately brushes it off and smiles and instead goes for a handshake of sorts. Honestly, I can't tell what they are even doing because it looks like they have this handshake down whatever it is and have obviously been doing it for a while as there are no mistakes as far as I can tell. How could Alya and I be so oblivious to this we never knew that they had a secret handshake!