Reveal?

(A/N Slight nfsw dont like dont read. -Nix)

Adrien's POV

I had told Natalie earlier that I was going to walk to Luka's house and that she could pick me up after 'band practice' and guess what? she agreed! Im so excited so if I run there I can spend more time with him! Instead of running I transform in an empty alleyway and head towards his house, in my opinion, its so much faster and way more fun than just running. Once I get closer to his house I make sure that no one is around and jump towards the boat and clamber down until I reach his porthole, then I proceed to climb through, Luka has told me many times not to come through the porthole because someone might see me and start asking him and his family questions about "why is chat noir sneaking into your house?" And things will probably go downwards from there. I make it inside and all I hear is his voice flowing along in harmony with his guitar. I really shouldn't but I go up behind him and yell,
"BOO!"
"Argh!" he yells. And turns to hit me and when he realizes it's me, he hesitates just before hitting me anyway. "Owww. That hurt Luka." Well serves you right cat you shouldn't have snuck up on me like that. And what have I told you about coming through the porthole?" "Yeah, yeah I know." "Doesn't seem like it Agreste." "Fine ill prove it," I say while getting up in his face. "He relaxes and says, "Oh please do."  and that's my cue to press my lips to his, our lips move in sync with one another he moans ever so slightly when I glide my tongue across his lips. He takes this chance to lightly bite my tongue and when he does I moan quietly into his mouth. Luka roughly shoves me up against the wall and grinds on me. I detransform so he can have more access to my neck and upper chest. He makes quick work of my shirt lightly kissing me from my mouth to my nipple where he starts to lightly suck causing me to moan loudly. "Luka what if someone comes over unexpectedly?" I barely get out before he moves his head over to start sucking on my other nipple. "Mhm." he stops suddenly and says " I have a lock on my door for a reason you know." give this dead-eyed look and promptly goes back to wandering my chest with his mouth making it so that I can barely do anything but moan. My hands are tangled in his soft blue-black hair when he suddenly turns around and shoves us towards the bed. I look up at him we're both panting heavily trying to get in as much air as we can before it starts all over again.

Marinette's POV

after our last class, I see Adrien talking with Ivan then he leaves and bolts down the street towards an ally I cautiously follow him and when I get to the ally he's not there. What is going on!? I should call Alya and Nino and see if they want to hang out, maybe we could invite some other friends as well. I just wish that I knew who the girl is Adrien I seeing so then I can better myself for him and see if she is good enough for him. 

Mari: Hey Alya you busy right now?

Alya: ...

Ayla: Im free right now what do you want to do?

Mari: want to hang out and invite the others we could go to the park or the cafe.

Alya: Sounds like fun girl ill be right over. where are you?

Mari: Im over by the school see you soon! :)

Alya: Ok see you soon girl !!!

While I stand there waiting for Alya to show up I start to think about Adrien, then I remember that he has been hiding things from us like the fact that he is seeing some girl and blatantly denies he is. Ugghh, im so frustrated right now! We should ask Luka to come to hang out with us! it would be so fun!  
"Hey, girl so what's up?" "Im so glad you're here let's ask Nino if he wants to come with us!" "sure girl I got you."

Alya: Hey Nino, want to hang out with Marinette and I? We might invite some of the others as well you in?

Nino: Sure babe ill be right over where are you dudes?

Ayla: We're near the school see you soon!

"Alya Should we ask Luka if he'd be interested in joining us we could also invite juleka and rose." "hell yeah, girl then maybe Nino and I could leave for a while with juleka and rose then maybe you'd finally have a boyfriend!" She starts to mutter something that sounds a lot like maybe if you weren't such a nervous wreck.  You know what im not even going call her on it because it's true and it honestly doesn't bother me as much as Adrien keeping secrets from us like the fact that he has a girlfriend he told no one about! I will find out who this girl is. 

"Hey, Mari! Hey babe. What's up? Who are we inviting? Where are we going?" "Well we could go over and get Juleka and see if maybe Luka would like to come with us, then we could invite rose," Alya says energetically. I just barely caught the wink Alya sent to Nino as she said we should invite Luka.  "Sure lets head over right now," I say. 

Adrien's POV

He looks down and presses his hand on my hard-on. "you good with that cat?" "Yes~,"  I say quietly. He continues unzipping my pants his hand is now resting on my hard member he pauses and looks directly at me I give a nod and he leans down and kisses me sweetly, then suddenly he thrusts his tongue into my mouth I moan in pleasure and he starts to stroke, my member. We separate for a second and I arch my back up when he presses down on my dick. Our mouths connect in a heated flurry of crashing lips. 
"Brrrrriiiiiinnnggggg"
My alarm goes off telling me that I have five minutes to be outside for Natalie to pick me up from 'band practice' "Ughh, Luka get off, I have to go." "But what if im not done with you yet?" He says seductively. "Not the time I have to go because if im late then they won't let me over again because it's too distracting. Not that you aren't distracting." I rake my eyes up his toned body and look into his beautiful icy blue eyes his cheeks are flushed. "As much as I love the view I have to go now, Luka please get off." he doesn't get off and just smirks at me then lets his full body weight come down onto my chest. "Hmmph," I groan and roll him onto the floor. When he gets up from the floor I have my shirt back on and my pants zipped. "You look better without all that you know." he smiles and gestures to all of me. "Ugh, you flirt that's my job!" My phone bleeps which means that I have one minute to get outside. "See you tomorrow Luka!" I yell at him as I bolt out the door. "Bye cat!"  I rolled my eyes at that ever since he figured out that I was chat noir he's been calling me that nickname although it's better than 'kitty', that what ladybug calls me and now that I've figured out that im gay and all its not near as nice being called that as it was. I leap from the boat and onto the stone riverbank just as Natalie and gorilla pull up.
"Adrien gets in, you're 30 seconds late. what were you doing in there?" "Sorry, Natalie we ever so slightly lost track of time and had to rush to clean up." "Alright then thank you for helping your friends now we must get going." The car pulls away and just around the corner I see Mari, Alya and Nino heading towards Lukas house and boy am I glad that I set an alarm to remind my self that I had to get ready to leave otherwise that would be one awkward conversation and my friends would be there as well making it even more awkward. They all seem so happy without me. that's also when I realized that I still have a slight problem that I needed to deal with. "Adrien you have your photoshoot in ten minutes so get changed quickly when we arrive at the set." "Yes, Natalie." Hmmm, I wonder how fast I can get changed and deal with my problem it wouldn't be good at all if someone noticed then I would be bombarded with nosey fanmail questions that I dont want to answer. "Adrien we're here, go over there and you will receive your outfit for the photoshoot." "Thanks, Natalie."