Fluff

Adrien's POV

there is one thing, and one thing alone that I love more than anything and that would be my mother. She was always the one to keep my father in check as far as I can remember. When I was little we were walking around in the park and we saw to guys holding hands and then my mother covered my ears because mt father started yelling at them. I know now what my mother was shielding me from as well as what my father was probably saying to them and honestly, I feel really bad about it, I wish that things were slightly different so that then I could be who I am without hiding myself from the ones I care about. well except Luka and his family.  Speaking of Luka I have to head over to his house tonight only it won't be near as fun as it normally is because we can't do the usual because of my injury and the fact that I need it rebandaged. Sometimes I wonder if my father really cares about my well being because the only time he has shown me any emotions since my mother disappeared is when I had almost died because of one of Hawkmoths akumas. Sometimes I get jealous of other parents because they actually care and accept them for they are. Oh, shoot! I haven't gotten changed yet Natalie won't be pleased, nor will father for that matter. I hurry to get changed even when it pains me to do so.
" Adrien! what are you doing in there? You should have been out by now, your father won't be pleased with you." Natalie says through the door. "Coming Natalie!" I say rather loudly as I hurry to the door. Sometime later I am being hurried into the house and up to my room. when I get there all I can think is 'Thank God that done with!' and I promptly transform into my alter ego chat noir because I need to get out of here, and I think that my bandage is starting to bleed through again. I carefully climb out my window making sure not to jar my wound too much but that's pretty hard considering that I'm climbing out of a window. 

(time skip because I'm lazy AF)

Eventually, I make it to Luka's house and am welcomed into his arms. We stand there for a long while both emersed in each other embrace. "Hey, you alright love?" Luka says soothingly. Honestly, I had forgotten how calming his voice was, it was music to my ears and I just slowly nodded into his chest. He then tilted my head so that I was facing him, then he proceeded to move our lips together in a slow and passionate kiss only broken because we had to breathe at some point. "What happened this time Adrien?" he asks. "Its-its my friends they're just getting on my nerves a lot lately, they keep asking questions and following me around. just overall being really nosey and up in my business even when I told them to stop. plus Alya and Marinette have been making being at school quite uncomfortable." I say almost out of breath. He slowly guides me over to the bed and we lay down snuggled into each other. "well what about Nino?" "well Nino is trying to stay out of it but Alya keeps pulling him in because they are dating and he thinks that's not cool what they are doing to me but he doesn't want to object to much to what Alya is saying because he doesn't want to lose her, after all, she is his girlfriend."  "Well, I think that Nino is the best person in this situation and that you should not be to mad at him or make him pick sides even though it's already looking like Alya will make him. just try to be as understanding of his situation as you would hope him to be of yours. one other bit of advice I will give you is to stay away from Marinette and Alya for the time being, they seem to be having a negative impact on your mental health on top of what your father already does to you." "You know what Luka that helps me a lot! How can I ever repay you?" I say that last part smirking wildly while I stare into his beautiful icy blue eyes.  "Like this he says." Then he smashes our lips together and they move in such harmony. Sometime later he has moved us so that he is kneeling over me. we are still kissing when he moves his hand over my side then I gasp rather loudly at the touch and he immediately stops what he is doing and removes his hand from my side. "You okay love?"  he says quietly. "Yeah, I will be. Do you think that you could re-bandage  me soon?" I ask him "Of course how about we do that right now before anything else happens."  At that, I nod my head in response and he gets off of me. As I sit up I hiss, then I pull up my shirt giving him access to my injury. when he's all done we lay back down together. 

Marinette's POV (During detention)(A/N I wanted to end it here but I only had like 800 words and figured that you guys would want a full chapter so here we are.)

"Psst, hey Alya?" What are we planning on doing tomorrow?" I say quietly so that the teacher cant hear us. "I don't know yet girl let me think. Today was a bust he avoided our questions like a pro. Do you think that we were too obvious?" She says to me. "Maybe, I mean asking him what he like doing in his personal time would be suspicious because we've known him for over a year and never once asked him," I say back. "This isn't good, ill never be a great reporter if my questions aren't sneaky enough!" She says rather loudly earning a look from the teacher who is in the room supervising us. "Alya! Shhhhhh!" "Yeah I know, I know." she says. "so what should we do Mari? I mean maybe we should leave then go to his house and wait for him there?" "Yeah Alya that a great idea then we can follow him from there to see where he goes, after all, he doesn't have any extracurriculars tomorrow so that means that he may have something planned with this girl or he has a random photoshoot," I say almost out of breath by the time I have finished speaking. "true so if he gets into the car lets assume that he's heading to a photoshoot and if he walks them we will follow him?" Alya says looking at me questioningly. 
"YOu are dismissed." The teacher says politely. Alya and I scramble to get our things together and get out the door as we hadn't realized that we were plotting for as long as we were. "Tomorrow?" She says. "Tomorrow.'" I say while nodding my head. We leave school and head in our separate directions.