Even More Fluff

Third-person's POV

Luka and Adrien were snuggled up against each other, they were talking quietly with one another about what they wanted for the future. "Hey, Adrien so what are we going to do if and when your father finds out, and what do you think we are going to after you're done highschool? Well actually what do you think we should do?" Luka says quietly as to not disturb his adorable resting boyfriend. "To be honest I don't really know about any of that Luka all I know is that if he finds out it's over I don't really know what will be over because it will either be my life or our relationship or more likely both because you are my life!"Adrien says raising his voice near the end of his statement. "Yeah, I guess we shouldn't be worrying about all that until it comes to pass," Luka says energetically. "Yeah," Adrien says. The Luka leans in and kisses him slowly and passionately and soon Luka is climbing on top of Adrien straddling his hips. 

Adrien's POV

"Luuka~" I moan out. "We should stop soon after all my side is starting to hurt again," I say sadly. "Maybe we  can continue this some other time when I'm more healed?" Luka is still lightly kissing my neck when he says "Sure Adrien anything for you." Then he goes back to placing butterfly kisses along my neck.  I arch up to him and he gently pushes me back down onto the mattress and says, "You need to get some sleep," I don't object and he then lays down beside me with his arms around my abdomen. I slowly drift into sleep knowing that he will always be by my side defending me when I need it most. 

The next morning

I wake up to Luka humming softly in my ear, he is humming the song he wrote just for me. That has got to be the best way to wake up ever, the love of your life gently humming the song that he wrote in your ear and then you turn to look at him and he slowly grasps your lips with his own in a loving kiss, then says good morning in a sing-song voice. It is honestly the best thing someone can wake up to sadly it all comes to an end when I remember that I have to head home and deal with my father then head to school and deal with my 'Friends' except Nino, he is the best friend I could ever wish to have. I am just starting to get out of bed when Luka pulls me back down gently and just looks into my eyes and I, his. we lay like that for a while then my bloody alarm goes off and the mood is ruined i slowly get up as to not jostle my injury more than I need to I'm about halfway up and then Luka comes to my rescue and helps me up I don't protest because the way he did help me was especially intriguing, instead of offering me hand he just went for a hug and stood up with me in his arms. I get dressed slowly and carefully then Luka helps me put on my socks and shoes which I still find to be embarrassing even though it is incredibly painful to do so with the gunshot wound on my side. Luka made sure to rebandage my wound shortly before I put my shirt on and I call plagg out, "Plagg you can come out now." As soon I said that I would give him cheese he comes flying out of nowhere and demands that I give it to him after I have done so he is in a better mood to chat with and won't completely roast me for being a lovestruck idiot. (A/N We all know he still will it doesn't matter if you give him cheese or not) "Hey, kid we leaving yet because your father won't be too happy about you having disappeared in the middle of the night." "Right shit wait, Luka what time is it!" As I'm starting to panic my voice is rising and getting more hight pitched Luka tells me that I have ten minutes to get home and detransform until Natalie comes in to wake me up which is really annoying because my own father can't trust me to get up on my own and I'm 16 for christ's sake I am perfectly capable of waking up on my own! I don't need someone to escort me everywhere either, I just wish I had the courage to tell my father that to his face but I don't, there are a great many things I wish to tell him and can't due to his closemindedness.  My thoughts are interrupted when Luka smiles and kisses me then says "Bye love, see you later," then winks at me. My heart melts. "Bye Luka, see you then I love you." soon after that, I say "Plagg claws out!" And I get a sudden rush of energy when I transform and when it's over I carefully climb out of the window so I don't jar my injury any more than I already have. Then I speedily hop from rooftop to rooftop until I get home Instead of going through my bedroom window like I usually do I go in through my bathroom one instead as Natalie is already opening my door to wake me up. "Adrien where are you!" Natalie says rather loudly I might add. "I'm in the washroom!"I yell back. "Well hurry up then Adrien you don't want to be late for school." She says then I hear the door close and I emerge from the bathroom, I just stand there and wait a few minutes before heading downstairs to make it seem like I was getting dressed even though I already got dressed but they don't need to know that. I head down and seat myself at the end of the empty table my father doesn't even show up to eat with me anymore it almost seems like I have to make an appointment to eat with him, I mean I shouldn't have to I'm his son, not that I'm treated like I'm his son anyway. I feel like I'm just another one of his employes and I know that I shouldn't be feeling like this but this is what it has come down to. there is not father and son anymore its only employer and employee.

(A/N Sorry for the really late updates guys I've been studying for exams and now that they're over I hope to keep up with my regular updating schedule. I'm pretty sure that I've completely caught up with all my updates. -Nix)