A friend

Adrien's POV

I arrive back at school at just the right time although I am definitely more sore than I was due to all the movement I've been doing I at least made it to class on time and that means that my father won't be notified. It was quite the relief to find that I was the first one in class that way I didn't have to deal with Alya and Marinette's constant badgering for information. Oh look Nino is here oh boy am I going to get talked to for disappearing the way I did, even though truth be told I did actually go to the washroom I just didn't really do anything. "Hey bro, why'd you leave me hanging like that?" "oh, sorry about that Nino I was getting really uncomfortable with Alyas questions so I decided to leave sorry for not telling you where I went." Not that its any of your business.  Soon after Nino walks in so do Marinette and Alya. Sadly they sit right behind Nino and I well it wasn't at first but now that they're suspicious of me keeping secrets from them it's not near as great. In my opinion, they should just leave it alone and let me tell them on my own grounds instead of forcing it out me which is making me like them less and less. Now I should really start paying attention because I need to know this material for the test on Monday after all I have very little free time. 

(Time skip!!! You excited yet? Yah me too.)

After class when I was heading out to the car which is guarded by Gorilla, when Nino runs up behind me and yells, "BOO!" it didn't really scare me that much because he has quite heavy footsteps but I go along with it just to postpone whatever after school activity I have next which will not easy for me because of my injury and also it will be hard to hide a gunshot wound when fencing as well as when im changing.  I can already tell that things are going to go downhill from here, curse my bad luck. No offence plagg. "By Nino!" I say while waving back at him from the backseat or the car. As we drive by the waves and yells something that dont quite catch but that ok I can just ask later.

(oh look another time skip courtesy of me the author you're welcome. Now let's get back to the story shall we?)

I am just walking into the change room to get changed when someone bumps into my side I let out a nearly audible hiss when that happens but otherwise play it cool. I go to a bathroom stall and slowly but painfully get changed enough to and put on the rest of my gear in front of the others. Even though they give me odd looks im not bothered because to them my behaviour is out of character because we are always talking about if one of us was gay or something if that person would have to change elsewhere or we could all be chill and let them be. thankfully we decided that being chill about it was the better option because it is obviously the more accepting wat to go about it. I dont even know why I mentioned that in the first place anyway so I've been at practice for about a half an hour or so and I haven't done anything too strenuous when my coach tells me to spar with Kagami. 

Kagami's POV

When coach told Adrien to spar with me he didn't look so good at the thought of fighting me today, maybe he's had a rough week. I think that it would be better if I didn't go full out mostly because he's been clutching his side for most of the practice not that anyone else noticed. maybe he injured himself and doesn't want his father to know, im sad to say it but I did something dumb and got injured I definitely wouldn't be telling my mother even though she has lightened up slightly since she was akumatized life isnt that much better and Adrien's dad is just as hard on him as before. It would be fruitless to injure him further because I can only tell that he is injured not how bad it is. As we are sparing he keeps going to grab his side but doesn't I make sure to avoid his left arm and side. when we were done sparing he looked at me thankfully and I was them glad that could help out a friend. Thanks to ladybug and chat noirs help I've been able to have more freedoms, as well s the fact that I got to help them it was amazing but also frightening because if we screwed up a lot it wouldn't be pretty.

Adrien's POV

Im glad that I have a friend like Kagami although she seemed to figure out that I was hurt im ok with that because now I know that my fencing class just got a little easier to cope with. Thankfully I dont have anywhere else to go tonight and I can sneak off to Luka's house. My favourite part of the week used to be seeing my friends but now not so much we've become distant and cold, as much as I love Luka and he was the best and most special part of my week but my friends were what made my week that much better than what it was before I had friends like them. Sometimes I wish I could go back and make everything right again but that wouldn't solve anything because we would eventually end up right back here where we are our friendship now in a state of disrepair. (A/N sorry for projecting through Adrien a bit guys.) When we get to the place im supposed to call home I walk as fast as I can to my room so that I can avoid any unwanted human interaction, because the only human I want to interact with is my handsome boyfriend Luka. one thing I will never understand about my father is his hatred of the LGBTQ+ community and i dont think I will ever get an answer. Hopefully, I will be moved out and have a good job by the time he finds out that im gay but with the way things are going at school with Alya, my coming out could be a lot sooner than I anticipated.