It happened

Adrien's POV (same dirty stuff as we ended off with)

Soon Enough my hands are back on him and our lips are crashing together in a heated kiss our shirts are off and his lips are trailing my chest again and back up. He has my hands pinned above my head with one hand and is slowly tracing patterns into my skin that that feels like sparks are being lit off with every touch. By now we are both groaning messes and have no idea how much time has gone by and honestly, I don't care as long as I'm with him all is well. "Luuuka~" "Yes~ Adrien?" "I love you." I moan out. When he hears this he lights up eve more even though we say it to each other often I guess that it means more like this? And he soon says "I love you."  Then we continue doing what we were doing before. 

Then a loud bang sounds throughout the bedroom and we spring apart but obviously not soon enough and when I look over I am surprised to see Marinette and Alya as well as my FATHER?! "Holy shit!" I yell When Luka finally looks over he stands and embraces me sliding his arms around my waist telling me that he will be here for me. Marinette starts to sputter as well as Alya as I'm assuming they both thought that I was straight and have been going about their whole 'investigation' wrong and well when I look at my father whom I can't even look in the eyes at this point he look livid his hands are clenched and just going to assume that he has figurative steam coming from his ears. Then Marinette starts to speak up, "Adrien y-you're g-gay" She gets out before starting to tear up. "I look at Luka and then I look everyone else in the eye and say confidently "I am Adrien Agreste and I'm gay. Luka is my boyfriend and nothing will change the fact that I love him." "Adrien (Insert rude slurs and mean things that I'm not willing to say.) I hereby disown you and you are not welcome in my home unless you are there to pick up your most valued items." My father says sternly and I can feel myself crying and Luka is comforting me he sits me down on the floor in his lap and starts to whisper kind sayings and fond memories into my ear. I steal a glance at him and he looks about ready to blow up at a lot of then than he catches my eye and seems to decide against it. Even though I knew that something like this would happen if father found out it still hurts me and i will have to live with this feeling of emptiness for the rest of my life because I know that he will never love me and not sure he ever did. My father storms out with his last words where "You have 24 hours to collect your belongings before I get rid of them." and then he left with Natalie trailing behind him with a stern face but when I glance in her eyes all I see guilt, pain and remorse. Alya and Marinette still seem at a loss of what to do probably because they just found out that the friend they had been snooping on was gay and watched his homophobic father disown him as well as the fact that I had broken down crying. ME the great cat noir broke down in tears but that is to be expected hen your last close-ish family member says that they want nothing to do with you. Luka then turns me to face him and looks me directly in the eyes and says "I will always be there for you and thing ring represents that don't forget that I love you and always will that's why I promised myself to you." I then break down in tears but thankfully they're happy tears and all I can manage is "I love you forever and always" Then my tears become too much to handle and I'm unable to speak anymore due to the horrendous sobs racking my body. he just sits there and holds me every once in awhile whispering soothing things into my ears and that's all I can ask of him. Soon enough Mari and Alya are coming closer after I had calmed down significantly. "Hey Adrien I'm sorry for everything we went too far and it was wrong of us to do what we did I hope that you can forgive us at some point, we should have respected your boundaries and we didn't all because of some jealously and i can now see why you were reluctant to tell us." Says Marinette and Alya are behind her slightly and nodding her head making her look like one of those bobble things you see in movies sometimes, and that thought makes me laugh. then I see the change in their demeanour and quickly explain what I was laughing at and then they seem to calm down. "Marinette, Alya I can't forgive right now because of what you guys did but I hope that we can still talk and that I am able to forgive you at some point in the future," I say calmly they nod and thank me? Then Luka shoes them out and we get up and clothe ourselves before heading for the door to the painful walk to my former home to collect my belongings. We walk there in silence and when I go up to the door they open and we go in no greeting or anything they just assume that we will be in and out in a matter of minutes which we are as I grab a duffel bag and start to collect the more personal items as Luka goes and grabs me my clothes all I take is a picture of my mother and another picture with me and all my friends together smiling, then I go over to help Luka with the rest of my clothes. We leave and I know that the closest I will ever be to my father is seeing him in a magazine and that thought doesn't bother as much as it should because that's what was happening anyway but this time is different as I know that I will never again have the chance of seeing in person unless he wants to.

(A/N There will be more chapters, I'm not sure how many more yet but this isn't the end don't worry I hate it when things end of sad so I promise that this will end up happy. -Nix)