Ironically

So tired of this. The app won't stop glitching and this is really irritating.

Chapter 9: Ironically

The words repeated in my head even after I left the school.

I have a rep don't you ruin it.

I don't understand what Xavier meant. First he apologises then he leaves rudely. The small glint of kindness vanishing like that. My mind swirling with different thoughts. I lokked of the ledge my feet dangling below, the five of us were at the skatepark, Audrey decided to take us. Ty and her can skate but the other two and I can't. Becky is filming the skaters going up and down ramps as well as doing some really cool tricks. Tony has his headphones on ignoring everything around him as he concentrates on the sketch his drawing.

"Hey, what's up ?" Audrey asks sitting next to me. Her eyes are straight ahead watching Ty try teaching Bec how to skate.

"Just in deep thought, what about you?" I answer casually with a shrug of my shoulders.

She sighs, "Nothing much, hey I have an idea"

The ravenette jumps down from the ledge and pulls my hand,"Um . . . Okay then"

"Come on Danny I'm going to teach you to skate!"

I shrug and follow her. Why not? Maybe I can finally boast to Peter that I'm better than him at something.

Audrey puts down a skateboard in front of me. I put my one foot on the board with Aud's help as she positions me correctly,"Okay, now push yourself forward, left leg causing the movement, right leg guiding you"

We practice for a while and then the girl says she has to leave, we greet her before she goes and I try to control the board by myself and end up slipping, my back hits the skateboard and starts moving. The whole world going in fast forward. I can feel myself going downward before the board stops with a thud hitting a ramp. I try getting up in pain, reflexes causing me to rub my back, and see three sort of familier faces looking at me puzzled.

"Hey, who is this?" One of them say.

Wait.

I knew they looked familiar.

Jackson Hemsworth, Trey Harper and Mark Anderson.

Three of the badboys.

I look up at them, Trey, the brunette looks at me confused, "Is she safe to touch or we leave her here?"

"Dude, let's call Xray this girl doesn't look dangerous," Jackson says. Huh?

"Bro, that's for strangers," Mark says hitting the back of JK's head. He is the smart one.

"She is right here you know," I say sitting up and crossing my legs.

Mark shrugs,"Need a hand?" He offers with a soft smile.

I shake my head these boys need a trick played on them, "Take me to your leader"

"Ahh, alien," Trey screams jumping on Jack and pointing at me in horror. I stifle a laugh. Trey is hilarious.

"What's going on?" I hear a familier yet nauseating voice say. Xavier walks up to us, a black spray in his hand, looks at the two boys then at Mark who rolls his eyes at the stupidity of his friends then looks at me.