Zirconium

Last chapter!!! Yes this is already updated :)

Pls guys if you haven't checked the a/n at the start note that I changed Jenny's character COMPLETELY into an Asian girl named Audrey.

Chapter 26: Zirconium

"So I'm guessing you always keep it with you?" I squeak referring to Silver's blade as he removes it from my neck still a bit sleepy. 

And startled.

Oh and definitely annoyed.

"Can you please explain to me what that was about?" He asks running a hand through his hair and grabs a towel, "Rose I'm drenched"

"Clearly," I mutter with a half shrug, "Spur of the moment thinking"

Silver turns and gives me a look, "Really? Is that what you call your irrational thinking and impulsiveness"

What?!

"I am not impulsive"

"Yes, yes you are"

I stomp my foot, crossing my arms with a pout. Xavier sighs gesturing with his hand to prove a point. Okay maybe I'm a little impulsive. But he doesn't have to hear my admittance.

"Now can you please explain what the hell you're doing in my room?" He asks holding up his hand, "And don't say anything dirty"

"Wasn't planning on," I quip, "That was just payback for waking me up early on a Saturday"

Silver raises an eyebrow contemplating for a moment before a grin breaks out on his face. An absolutly wicked one to. I gulp. I've never seen Xavier look like that before and it's freaking me out badly.

"Who wants a hug?" He sings in an over sweet voice like those horror movie clowns.

"Fvck," I whisper and next thing I know,  he's chasing me as I sprint out of his room looking around for a way out. I hear silver laugh evily and waste no time in looking back. Obviously though I get lost in his collosal mansion.

Shit shit shit.

I turn away from the wall which served as a horrible cul-de-sac just in time to see Xavier walking towards me, his t-shirt wet and sticking showcasing his muscle.  Unfortunately though I have no time for that, given the current situation. I shield myself with my hands and wince when he wraps his arms around me.

"Get off me!" I whine shoving him uselessly.

"Why am I making you wet?" Xavier grins and I gasp.

"No! But my jacket is cotton and is damp," I frown opening the one side as a gesture.

Xavier let's out a laugh and slings an arm over my shoulder as I cross my own in defense,"That's all you came for Rose? Not see my gorgeous face?"

I give him a look,"Well then I came for nothing but disappointment"

Boom. I dropped the mic.