Roses

Thank you for the 200 reads!!!! As always please do tell how I can improve

Chapter 18: Roses

Two important things.

One, Tottenham sacked Pochettino and have a new coach which is Jose Morinho (shocking right?)

And secondly, I need to convince Brady not to quit the team. Okay, I just have to speak to him, the boy can't quit now, the game is less then a week away and Xavier is already injured.

Why does my life have to be pulled into this drama?

I haven't even been at Holdenbridge high for four months yet and already Silver caused a domino of problems, dropping one after the other. I hate having a complicated life, it means work and I have an allergy to that and people.

Oh gosh, how I hate dealing with people!

So today after parting ways with Bec and going to chem last period of the day, I see a bunch of the demon squad gathered near the door to class. I stop dead in my tracks, standing by the corner of the wall, where they can't see me, and wait for them to go to class. Honestly I never gave energy to deal with Stephanie. Like elements with ionisation- if chemistry could explain in this situation. She's one of the kinds of people who really cause my allergies to activate so to speak.

"I don't understand why hell talk to that low class shoe," One of the girls say her hand on her cocked hip. Who are they talking about?

"Yeah, maybe Xavier's just trying to make you jealous Stephanie, but look at that beach, she flippen dresses so pathetically," Vanessa's voice I recognise.

Woah.

They better not be talking about me.

Because I will let their faces meet my FISTS.

It's not like Silver and I are even friends, we barely know each other. People seriously need to shut up, shove their opinions down their throats and get a life.

I hear Stephanie laugh and let me just say, I know I'm not perfect and my laugh isn't that great but her's sounds worse then a dying hyena.

"He wants to make me jealous with that, she's such a loser," The blonde flips her hair.

Most of the other girls cackle but a few have grim faces.

"She is pretty, her names Danny, maybe he just likes her," A shy girl named Bella says meekly. One of Sheila's friends.

I like that girl already.

But Xavier does not like me, I should help her get her facts straight.

"What the actual fudge did you say?" Stephanie screeches looking like she's about to attack the fragile Bella. "That girl is anything but pretty you got that?"

"Alright, enough Stephanie," Sheila chimes in sternly, her tone firm."Girls let's go"

Half the girls, walk away whilst Stephanie's friends remain.