Epilogue

Yesss.  This book had one one those !!! Check out the POV ;)

X A V I E R

Twenty years.

That's a hella of a long time huh.

Well that's how long Danny and I have been together for. I think it's perfectly fine to say that's nothing short of amazing. Twenty years with someone you can't stop loving? I never would of thought that was even possible. For someone like me also. It's pretty epic honestly and I couldn't be happier. We've had a long journey, through ups and downs, always managing to come out stronger at the end.

It's been a long journey and it's not over yet.

Looking back at all those memories I feel we've come a long way. At eighteen we graduated, Danny, even though my princess performed exceptionally well,  she decided rather to go down the sports road and fulfil a career in football. I on the other hand went into sound engineering after apparently having an "obsession" with wavelengths or something.  Am I proud of her? Of us?

Definitely.

Even after that ridiculous stunt, sweetheart pulled back in highschool where she pretended to be a boy for a good few months. Around the time I completed studying in university, Danny had already got accepted into Tottenham's women team where she played for the under 23 for our country - as captain. Eventually I did propose to her (the details I won't share as yet, but nevertheless she said yes). Later on she got pregnant with twins whom we named the girl Rouge Ambers and the boy we called Argent Red. Three years after, Violette was born, Danny took a break to let her body rest, and then was back on her feet, playing the game she loved.

I remember the times, I use to bring the kids to watch her play. That made her so happy - to see her family supporting her from the stands. The children shouted for their mother, watching her with amazement. A new glint began to show in Danny's gorgeous eyes that I've never seen before.

Fifteen months ago, I was working in a lab, like I always dreamed of, Danny played once more in the FIFAW and our country reigned as champions. She decided that was it, she felt happy and retired.

And now she's in hospital ready to give birth to out forth (and hopefully last) child.

I'm sitting outside the room, with the other three kids, Rouge now eight years, in my lap, her luscious brown locks bouncing around as she fidgets with the hem of her pink dress.

"Daddy, how long more?" She asks me, an adorable smile on her face, amber eyes gleaming with curiosity. 

"We just wait princess," I chuckle, stroking her silky hair.

Violette pokes my shoulder and I turn my head, in her hand is a green-yellow tennis ball and she tosses it between her hands. I find that pretty impressive for a six year old.

"Are they going to hurt mummy?" Violette asks pushing her hazel brown tendrils of her short hair behind her ear. Her words sounding slightly incoherent with the missing front teeth.

"No of course not sweetie," I reply shifting Rouge's small frame so I can talk to her sister,"Why would you think that?"

Violette gives me a shrug and goes back to playing with the ball, miss calculating the aim and landing it on Argent's head, across the passage. 

"Ouch," He cries out rubbing the sore spot,"Not the hair Lettie!"

Rouge and I stifle a laugh, watching as the two argue. Both their deep, brown eyes burning, Argent trying to fix his white hair as he shouts his smaller sister.