Chapter 2 Dread on Arrival!

Eclipse's P.O.V

We are in Viridian City, nearby is the forest I used to live in before my mother disappeared.  At this current moment Leah and her friends are figuring out where to go next. "We could visit the nearby forest." I hear Kaima suggest.  Without thinking, I ran out of the Pokémon Center and ran towards the forest. What was I doing? Honestly I don't know. I arrived at this little old den I used to live in with my mother, memories flooded my mind as I started sobbing quietly.  

-Flashback-

A Ninetales had defeated a Raichu that threatened her child.  "Oh Mommy, You're the best!  Someday, I'm going to be strong and beautiful like you!" I exclaimed cheerfully.  Mother chuckled softly, "Well, Vulpix dear, fire stones are very rare, but are normally found where those pathetic humans roam." Mother told me.  "Aw!" I exclaimed in disappointment.  Mother and I walked to the den.  

-flashback end-

I heard an oh too familiar voice.  "Eclipse! Eclipse where are you!?" I heard Leah's voice say, worrisome was evident in her voice.  I didn't move from where I was, I felt like my old life was holding me chained here. I stayed there, despite wanting to get out of here and run to Leah.  I want to tell her my past, my pain, my everything, but trainers don't understand Pokémon language. A menacing voice got me out of my train of thoughts. "Hey, What are you doing here!? This is my territory, scram, you little runt!" It said.  I wasn't in the mood for a fight and the Pokémon that was ready to straight up kill me was a Pangoro.  "My apologies, but I have a trainer, I'll leave if that's what you want" I told the Pangoro.  "I don't care if you have or don't have a trainer, just scram or I'll make you!" He told me.  Leah and her friends eventually found me.  "Eclipse!" She exclaimed, relief is very evident in her voice.  "Leah, run, this Pangoro is dangerous, I don't want you, Gladion or Lillie getting hurt!" I told her, but she just understood myself repeating "Ninetales" multiple times.  The Pangoro was getting angry about us being in its territory, it grabbed Gladion and threw him on a tree.  "GLADION!!! NO!!!"  I exclaimed.  "GLADION!!!" I heard Leah yell her voice was breaking.  The Pangoro smirked and left. Leah and I ran towards Gladion.  "A-are you alright?" Leah stuttered, her voice breaking and she was tearing up.  Gladion nodded silently. Leah instantly turned in Mom mode. Yeah, I doubt she was buying it because the second I laid down, she started investigating for any broken limbs.  I was watching intently. "Does it hurt here?" She asked him. "No, Leah, I swear I'm fine." Gladion told her. "Ceci est faux, Gladi, tu le sais autant que moi." Leah told him in French.  "Damn, I wish I had a dictionary right now." Gladion muttered. I decided to help her out. "Ah, Eclipse not you too!" He told me. "Unfortunately for you, I'm helping her, whether you like or not." I told him.  As I was sniffing him like a dog, I noticed that he wouldn't move his arm, his left arm, the arm with his Z-Ring.  Leah was too busy looking elsewhere, while I decided to gently shove my muzzle on his left arm. I didn't get a pleasant reaction, he was glaring at me, but that was probably because my fore paws were on his balls.  I moved my fore paws elsewhere for the sake of Arceus and continued messing with that arm until, I accidentally shoved my left fore paw on it. He yelled in pain, yelp looks like I found it. "Sorry." I told him.  Leah stopped looking in her other areas and went to see me.  "Did you find it, Eclipse?" Leah asked me. I nodded proudly.  I think Leah noticed his left arm, because he was reluctant to move it.  She gently put her hand on it, he grunted in pain. Leah noticed that, she decided to put a little more pressure on to see if it was broken, she muttered something, helped him up, and walked towards the others.  "We have to leave the forest before anyone else gets hurt." Leah told them. "But you're the one with the first aid kit!" Lillie said. "Yes, you're not mistaken, but using it here will not help anything if that Pangoro comes back." Leah told them.  She then took off her sweatshirt, revealing a white grayish t-shirt with Kelsea Ballerini's name and the album's name written on it and it also had Kelsea's autograph. She put Gladion's arm on her sweatshirt and tied the sleeves of her sweatshirt around his neck, creating a sling.  "This would do for now." She told him.  

After arriving at the Pokémon Center, Leah rolled up Gladion's sleeve in the purpose to actually have a confirmation that the arm was broken.  "I don't like that." She muttered. Gladion looked at her, confusion written all over his face. "See this?" Leah asked him. He nodded. "A bruise usually take a few days to turn blue, this here is not a bruise, it means your arm is broken." Leah told him.  He didn't say anything, he looked really disappointed. "I'd recommend to avoid Pokémon Battles just so you won't strain on yourself, but knowing you, you're going to battle anyway." Leah told him. Lillie was having a conversation with Lusamine, I'm still unsure how she got here so quickly.  Leah and Gladion were discussing battle strategies, obviously. Kathy was grooming Eevee and Snowy, and Ash and Pikachu were eating.