Chapter 18 A Journey Ends, Another Begins!

Third P.O.V

"Awesome, we're back home!" Leah exclaimed cheerfully.

"Ninetales!" Eclipse cheerfully said.

"Tales?" Queen questioned.

"Ah, you must be questioning where we are, huh Queen?" Leah asked the confused Ninetales.

"Nine." She said while nodding.

"This is Alola, our home and your new home." Leah explained.

"In Alola, trainers and Pokémon share a strong bond with each other, which is one of the reasons for the Mahalo Festival and the Island Challenge tests the bond between trainers and their Pokémon." Eclipse explained.

"And you can perform Inferno Overdrive with Leah very easily, I can sense the strong bond of friendship between you two." Queen stated.

"And I've heard that they make delicious malasadas and some of the Pokémon we know in Kanto have changed types making them a regional variant." Flare stated.

"That's correct, in fact Celestia is a Galarian Rapidash and Snowy is an Alolan Vulpix."  Eclipse told her younger brother.

"That's so cool!" Flare exclaimed.

"Well looks like, I'll be on my way, it was nice knowing you, Leah." Megan said and left with Prince following her.

"Dawn doesn't have a trainer, so what now?" Leah asked, concerned about the Vulpix.

"I think Professor Burnet would love to have an addition to her family." Lusamine said.

"Pix?" Dawn asked.

"Well then looks like we're going to stop at Professor Kukui's house first." Leah said, picking Dawn up from the ground.

And they went to Kukui's house, Lillie being the polite one, knocked on the door, which was answered rather quickly by Kukui himself.

He smiled brightly and happily motioned for them to get inside.

"So how was your journey to Kanto?" Kukui asked.

"It was short, but at least I got myself a new partner!" Lillie said.

"The Kantonian Vulpix?" Kukui asked referring to Dawn or Flare.

"Oh no, Flare is Gladion's Vulpix and Dawn is wild.  I got myself a Sylveon!" Lillie said, happily and sent out Pixie.

"Veon!" Pixie exclaimed, happy to stretch out her legs.

"And it's a shiny!" Kukui exclaimed with surprise evident in his voice.

"Pixie, this is Professor Kukui, he teaches at the Pokémon Trainer School." Lillie told her fairy type partner.

"Veon, Syl Syl." Pixie said.

Kukui gave Pixie a pat and glanced in Dawn's direction, Leah was grooming the vulpix's multiple tails and humming the lyrics to Kelsea Ballerini's Love Me Like You Mean It.

"So this little one is Dawn?" Kukui asked which got Leah out of her thoughts.

Leah nodded in response.

"I was wondering if you and Burnet would like to have her in your household." Leah said.

"The ranch is a little full and I don't trust Team Skull." Pascal said, referring to when he rescued Eclipse from the unruly group.

"Sure, I'd take her in, besides Burnet loves big families." Kukui said.

"Thanks a lot, Kukui." Lucie said.

Leah went outside, sent out Celestia from her Quick Ball and climbed on the Pokémon's back as Pascal did the same with Eeyore, his Kantonian Rapidash.

"Oh, you're on, Dad!" Leah exclaimed cheerfully and gave Celestia the aid for a canter and she cantered off while Eclipse cheerfully followed them.

"And they're off, not surprising." Lucie said, her shiny Umbreon, Luna, nodding in agreement.

Flare took the opportunity to venture himself in the nearby town, Snowy and Severus following him.

"Ya know, it is quite dangerous to venture alone, especially with Pershie the Persian roaming the streets." Snowy stated.

"I can stick up for myself, but I guess having a friend or two won't hurt my adventure." Flare said.

"It sure won't, I just hope our trainers won't worry."  Severus said.

"Leah and Gladion are quite fine about it, but I don't know about Lillie." Snowy stated.

"Leah and Gladion are only fine with it if we come back later." Severus said.

"Well yeah, they don't want to worry about our whereabouts." Flare added, then saw the entrance to Hau'oli City.

"Oh wow, this place is beautiful!" Flare said, getting off topic and running off in the city.

"Flare, wait up!" Snowy exclaimed and ran after him with Severus following her, then Flare came face to face with Pershie, the Persian.

"Flare!  Run!" Snowy frantically said, and running off in another direction with the boys (Severus and Flare) following her.

Now that they outrun Pershie, they were tired from running so they decided to take a break.

"Where are we?" Flare asked as he sat down to catch his breath.

"Hold up, I see someone." Severus said.

"Can it be our trainers!?" Flare said.

"No that's Mallow and Tsareena!" Snowy exclaimed.

Tsareena noticed Snowy and went off to see her.

"Snowy! What brings you here?" She asked.

"We were attacked by Pershie, ya know the Persian." Flare answered.

"That's Flare and that's Severus, Flare is Eclipse's younger brother and Gladion's Pokémon and Severus is Leah's Pokémon." Snowy explained.

"I see, well come in, you must be hungry." Tsareena offered and the two boys dashed inside while Snowy and Tsareena calmly walked in.

"Boys." Tsareena chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Snowy laughed.

"Snowy!?" Mallow said, surprised.

"That's my name, don't wear it out!" Snowy happily said.

"You three must be hungry from the journey." Mallow assumed and went off in the kitchen.

"She's really nice." Flare pointed out.

"That's Mallow for you, Flare." Tsareena said.

"Oh and who are those guys?" Severus asked pointing outside.

"It's our trainers and… who are the others with them?" Flare asked.

"Their friends, Kiawe, Sophocles, and Lana." Tsareena stated.

Mallow returned with the food as the trio began feasting the food happily and then our heroes, their friends and family walked in the restaurant, giving the opportunity for Flare and Severus to make more new friends, the Pokémon happily conversing between each other along with the trainers talking about their various accomplishments and telling each other jokes.  And with that, Leah's journey in the Kanto region has ended, but there's a new adventure about to begin, when a journey ends, another begins, so they are sure this surely isn't their last adventure.