Chapter 9 A New Ally?

Gladion's P.O.V

After defeating that selfish trainer with Eclipse's help, I picked up Leah bridal style while Lillie helped Ponyta get back on feet.  "We have to bring them both at the Pokémon Center." Mother told us. "You!" I heard Megan snarl at the dark brown haired boy who had a Murkrow on perched on his shoulder.  "Krow?" I heard the bird say as it tilted its head in confusion. "Meg forget it we need to get Leah and Ponyta at the Pokémon Center asap." I told her. "Don't think I'm done with you!" Megan snarled at the boy. 

-Timeskip brought to you by Nebby's Pew Pews-

Leah eventually woke up, I noticed that Ponyta was glad to see her.  "Ponyta!" It neighed. "Hello there," Leah told Ponyta as she pat the horse's mane.  "Celestia, yeah that sounds great. How about it?" Leah told Ponyta. "Ponyta!" Celestia whinnied happily.  Leah chuckled softly. "I thought you'd like it, but I ought to ask you a question." Leah told the pony. "Pony?" Celestia whinnied in confusion.  Leah grabbed a Quick Ball from her bag and presented it to Celestia. "Would you like to be my partner?" She asked Celestia. "Ponyta!" Celestia whinnied cheerfully and nudged the Quick Ball, the ball flickered thrice and then sparkled indicating that Celestia has been caught.  I smiled at Leah's enthusiasm, she's really cute when she's cheerful after catching a new Pokémon. "Let's Go, Celestia!" Leah exclaimed cheerfully as the pony appeared out of the Quick Ball. "Ponyta!" Celestia neighed cheerfully. "I think I'll go talk with Mat, Let's go, Eclipse and Celestia!" Leah said as she motioned them to follow her.  "I wanted to let you know that Demorah's turned Zanero and the other boys against us, meeting Zanero at Lavender Town is a bad idea." I heard Mat explain. "If that's the case, it's just safe to say it's a trap, however, I want to save my siblings." Leah told Mat. "Also might I add that Demorah works with a man called Benjamin Artemus, Demorah will erase their memories that's for sure, but Benjamin will attempt to fuse them with a Pokémon, if Artemus does that, I doubt that your siblings will live." Mat explained.  "Then we gotta move!" Leah said. "Hold up, they have Leah's siblings, they're probably trying to lure us to them so Demorah and Benjamin can put their hands on us, knowing that Leah will go save her siblings." I explained. "And the only person that knows this information is," Mat speculated. Leah gasped. "Zanero!" They both said in unison. "This is bad, this is really really bad!" Leah said panicking. Eclipse and Celestia glanced at their trainer with worried expressions. "It's also clear that Artemus would want me, I know it's a risk, but two young kids are in danger, I'm not sitting here doing nothing while they get tortured!" Megan stated.  "I want to help." Leah muttered. "It's too much of a risk for you, Leah, they want you just as much as they want Megan." Mother stated. "Mother's right, your emotions can get in the way and you'll probably get us caught, the best thing is to let you and Gladion inform us on the status of things." Lillie added. Great I'm sitting out of this. "Fine, but as long as you have Umbreon with you." I told Lillie. Lillie chuckled mischievously, "Yes, Master, I will do as you command." Lillie mocked. I glared at her.  

Much later, two familiar figures walked in.  "Mum! Dad!" Leah exclaimed as ran towards her parents and hugged them, Eclipse and Celestia following behind.  "Have you made yourself some friends?" Leah's mother asked. "Well duh, I also caught a Ponyta earlier." Leah explained.  "A Ponyta, we have plenty at home." Leah's father stated. Leah's mother glanced at Celestia. "Oh my stars, that's a Galarian Ponyta!" She exclaimed.  "A Psychic type, its ability is Pastel Veil, which heals itself and the team from poison status effects, I might add they have healing properties, touch its horn and your injury will be healed and they can sense good intentions and bad intentions, Ponyta had probably sensed good in you which is why it didn't hide." Leah's father explained.  "I rescued it from a jerk and his Aerodactyl earlier." Leah explained. "Correction, you made yourself a human shield to protect Celestia from being poisoned." I told her. "That could explain why Ponyta chose Leah." Leah's father added. "Good afternoon, Lucie and Pascal." told them. Lucie smiled, "Good afternoon to you too, Lusamine." She told Mother as they started a conversation between each other.  "Vul, Vulpix!" I heard Flare, he was asleep minutes ago and now he magically appeared in the conversation, I picked him up and placed the little rascal on my shoulder. "That's Flare, Eclipse's younger brother." Leah introduced. "Vulpix, Vul!" Flare exclaimed. Pascal tried to pet Flare, but Flare ran off to hide under Eclipse's many tails. "Nine? Ninetales." Eclipse said. "Timid nature, I see, the little one will open up eventually." Pascal explained.  "Upon evolution yeah, but it doesn't seem like Flare wants to evolve." Leah specified. Celestia walked up to me. "Ponyta?" She whinnied. Then her horn started glowing with some kind of yellow aura like in My Little Pony and my arm was completely healed. I pat the little pony and thanked her. "Nyta!" Celestia neighed. "You're a quirky one, aren't you?" I playfully told Celestia. Celestia snorted playfully before running off to see Eclipse.  

Then I heard Mat, "We better get going if we want to save Tim and Iryka." He stated.  "Leah," Pascal started. "Can I trust you to watch over your siblings' Pokémon?" He asked.  Leah nodded, "Of course." Leah told her father. Pascal sent out a Fennekin and a Litten. "Lucipurr and Minerva!" Leah called out.  "Fennekin!" Minerva barked. "Litten!" Lucipurr meowed. The two fire type starter Pokémon jumped in Leah's arms. Pascal gave Leah the starters' Pokéballs, Leah returned them to their Pokéballs and steadied herself.  "Alrighty, let's go save my siblings." Leah told us.  

Mat led us to Demorah's lab, we stood outside and recalled our plan before going in.  "Remember, stick to the plan or it's game over." Mat whispered to us before we all went our separate ways to search for the siblings.

Third P.O.V

Our heroes have began their rescue mission. With a few new allies, will our heroes be able to succeed their rescue mission?  Stay tuned as the journey continues!