Chapter 3 The Mysterious Vulpix Siblings!

Third P.O.V

It's five in the morning, Eclipse was sprawled across the feet of the bed in a very light sleep, Leah was in a deep sleep with Krystal sleeping on her face, Gladion has been tossing and turning all night.  

A smack could be heard from the window.  Alerted, Eclipse jumped off the bed to see what was going on, but when she got to the window there was nothing there.  Eclipse had somehow managed to wake Silvally up. Both of them started scratching the door. Gladion lazily got up, his hair was a literal mess.  He sighed in annoyance. "Do you guys need to do your business or something?" He asked Silvally and Eclipse. "Fine fine, just don't destroy the door." He told them and let them out, which was a bad idea.  

The two Pokémon ran outside looking for whatever smacked the window.  "I've heard a smack on the window earlier, I have to find what caused it." Eclipse told Silvally determined.  "It's probably a Pidgey or a Fletchling or a Taillow or a Pikipek, or a Pidove that flew in the window, just relax, Foxy." Silvally told Eclipse a bit annoyed.  "My name isn't Foxy, It's Eclipse.  And I'm sorry if I'm wary about everything, it just so happens that I come from Viridian Forest and my mother somehow disappeared years ago, I haven't heard of my siblings since!" Eclipse told Silvally.  Silvally scoffed. "You have siblings and your mother just oh so magically disappeared, you made this bull crap up to make yourself interesting." Silvally told her.  "Unlike you who was created by humans, I was left to believe that all trainers were bad and considered Pokémon as their slaves.  My mother always returned to the den with food and a Pokéball with a Pokémon in it, I never questioned how she got it, but now I realized what she's been doing for multiple years and my younger and naive self south to be like her." Eclipse stated angrily.  "Ooh scary, a Ninetales stealing Pokémon from their trainers.  Seriously are you even trying!" Silvally mocked.  "I'd gladly inform you that my mother is a merciless fighter and she isn't afraid of hurting people.  I'm afraid, Gladion is more vulnerable to her undying hatred." Eclipse told Silvally.  The two Pokémon argued until Gladion stopped them because he somehow heard them.  "Uh Silvally started it." Eclipse defended, motioning to Silvally with the intention of laying the blame on Silvally.  "Me?  You were the one that was going on about your murderous mother!" Silvally shot back.  Gladion was annoyed, he tried to do his iconic Edgelord pose, but with a broken arm, it isn't that easy.  "How is it possible to have a peaceful morning with you two bickering like babies!?" Gladion asked a little annoyed.  "Nine." Eclipse said almost expressionless. "Tch, I'm sure you're done with your business, inside you go before I lose it." Gladion told the two Pokémon.  Eclipse walked in, but Silvally was dazed and confused. Gladion was usually calm and soft with them. Silvally then decided to follow Eclipse, but when Gladion walked in, three small Pokémon walked inside the Pokémon Center and followed the Edgelord in the room where everyone else were sleeping.  Well Leah, Lillie, and Lusamine were awake, the others not so much. "Well you're up early." Lusamine told her son. "Yeah, I didn't sleep at all." Gladion mumbled under his breath. "What was that now?" Lusamine asked. "Uh nothing!" Gladion said rather quickly than anticipated. "Uh two Vulpix and a shiny Eevee followed you, Gladi." Leah said.  "Hey there, big sis." The male Vulpix told Eclipse.  "Sissy, is that really you!?" The female Vulpix asked.  "Vulpix and Vulpix!?  It's been years, little brother and little sister!" Eclipse exclaimed.  The siblings snuggled each other happily.  "You have a brother and a sister!  I thought you were making this stuff up!" Silvally exclaimed.  "Hi, I'm Eevee!" The Eevee exclaimed.  "Nice to have your acquaintance, name's Eclipse." Eclipse said.  Leah and Gladion were discussing about the Eevee and the two Vulpix.  "Do you think Eclipse and those two Vulpix know each other?" Gladion asked Leah.  "I have a feeling they do, Eclipse doesn't take to new Pokémon that quickly." Leah informed.  The male Vulpix happily ran towards Gladion. "Who dis!?  He's so cool and edgy!" Vulpix exclaimed.  "That's Gladion." Eclipse casually told her younger brother.  "I wanna be edgy!" Vulpix exclaimed cheerfully.  "Why don't you ask him to be your trainer." Eclipse said while she went to grab a Luxury Ball from Leah's bag.  "What's that?" Vulpix asked Eclipse, motioning his paw towards the Luxury Ball.  "It's a Luxury Ball." Eclipse stated.  "Isn't that one type of those balls that Mother said trainers use to make Pokémon their slaves?" Vulpix asked a little panicked.  "Well actually that's not necessarily the use of them." Eclipse said.  "I don't wanna be a slave!" Vulpix panicked.  Leah decided to help out.  She pat the Vulpix. "Shh it's okay, we won't hurt you." She told it.  Leah picked up Vulpix in her arms and gently put it on Gladion's lap. "Eclipse what do you have in your mouth?" Leah asked the Kitsune like Pokémon.  Eclipse gave Leah the Luxury Ball that was now full of saliva. Leah grabbed a towel and dried up said Luxury Ball. Eevee was playing with Lillie. "You know those Vulpix, who are they, your children?  Siblings?" Leah whispered to Eclipse. Eclipse nodded at the latter. "What happened to your mother?" Leah asked still whispering. "Nine…" Eclipse said. "You don't want to talk about it do you? If that's the case, I understand." Leah told her partner.  “Wow, she’s really kind!” The Female Vulpix exclaimed.  “For a trainer, yeah she actually is.  Well for some reason all of them here are.” The male Vulpix said.  “Mother fed us lies, not all trainers are bad.” Eclipse told her younger siblings.  "Yeah, I like this one." Vulpix said referring to Gladion.  "You think it's time to find Mother?" Vulpix asked.  "I hope, but with trainers on our side, I doubt it will be easy." Eclipse told her siblings.  Gladion took out a Luxury Ball from his bag.  "I think I'll name you Flare." Gladion told the Vulpix that was sitting on his lap.  Flare was wagging his six tails happily. "Vul!" He exclaimed cheerfully as he pawed the Luxury Ball, which brought him inside said ball.  The ball flickered and then sparkled indicating that Flare was caught. "Woah!  He went IN the Pokéball!" Vulpix exclaimed.  Gladion didn't needed to call Flare out, he escaped the Luxury ball.  "Huh, seems to me that Flare doesn't like being in the Luxury Ball for some reason." Lusamine said.  

With some new allies, our heroes continue their journey, but an adventure in the unknown awaits them.  Stay tuned as the journey continues.