Chapter 6 To Mend A Broken Bond!

Eclipse's P.O.V

Standing on the precipice, but I refuse to fall, I was born into this, but I don't understand it at all.  How can I break away from my own family? Do I not have a say when defining my identity?

Ultra Space, where I will bring Mother back to her senses.  "Do I not have a say when defining my identity?" I thought.  I'll have to face mother at some point, but am I ready for this.  

Running away, Far from the place that's not my home, but I am not alone, they're by my side!

It's true, Leah and her friends are by my side so are my siblings and friends, Silvally, Lycanroc, Umbreon, Zoroark, Snowy, Krystal, Pikachu, Eevee, and Pixie.  They are all by my side.  

We're the outcasts, we're the rejects, I think it's time we earned a little respect!

We won't be silenced and we won't be nullified!

I must stand strong against Mother, my friends, my siblings, and I won't be silenced.  

Mother spoke up, her voice showing disgust.  "Well well well, if it isn't my beloved children," Mother began.  "And yet, you all managed to live with those pesky trainers, my my how ugly." She continued.  "As far as I know, those trainers are the best thing to have ever happened to me so far!" I yelled angrily at her.  

All she knows is the darkness of control, and all I know, is I must free her soul!

I was about to say something, but Mother shushed me.  "Shush it, Eclipse!  Back when you were small, you would listen to everything I said without question.  For a time, even you were adorable to me! But you've changed. You've become ugly.  Ever Since you've met those trainers… and learned to defy your mother!" Mother exclaimed angrily, a sick smile appeared on her face.  Leah had shapeshifted into her Alolan Ninetales form. "Miss Ninetales, I know you hate us, whatever reasons why, are probably valid reasons, but we are different, Eclipse and I inspire each other, never have I have up on her.  When I Pokémon and their trainers inspire each other, they can accomplish wonderful things together rather than alone, the bond Eclipse has with me is amazingly strong going from the Vulpix that didn't trust me or Gladion at the beginning." Leah explained.  "FOOLS!  A TRAINER ONLY SEES THEIR POKÉMON AS SLAVES!" Mother angrily exclaimed.  Leah still in her Ninetales form got angry, the girl was fuming and growling.  "Say that again!" She ordered angrily before lunging herself towards Mother as they started a close range battle.  Leah's body started glowing or dazzling if that was the correct word, Leah was using Dazzling Gleam. Gladion tried to hold Leah off.  "Leah stop, Ninetales hate trainers, attacking her will only prove her point." Gladion explained. "Wow, I didn't know you can actually be reasonable, Gladion." Lillie told him.  "Guys, not the time." I snarled.  "Mother I forgive you, Mother I forgive you, Mother I Forgive you, Mother will you forgive me… For Running Away Far from the place that's not my home." I sang.  Flare joined in.  "But I'm not alone, they're by my side!  We're the outcasts we're the rejects." Flare followed.  Then it was Dawn that joined us.  "I think it's time we earned a little respect!" Dawn continued.  Now for the grand finale!  "We won't be silenced and we won't be Nullified!" We all sang in sink.  Mother laughed maniacally.  "You're hilarious, thinking that you'll win me over with some song, pathetic." She said.  "And you Leah, what a hateful little trainer you are, how dare you turn my children against me!?" Mother told Leah.  Leah was backing up while Mother was walking towards her.  Silvally decided to intervene, "You've done that yourself!" He told Mother.  "I'm afraid we'll have to battle her to get her back to her senses, I'm sorry Eclipse." Leah told me.  I nodded, Leah started using Moonblast whilst Gladion gave Silvally the water memory and told it to use Multi-Attack.  Mother wasn't much of a battler so unfortunately those two moves got her K.Oed easily. After coming out of her daze, Lusamine decided to tend to Mother.  Mother, who had calmed down from her outburst stared at Lusamine fearfully and backing away from her with the little energy she had. "Hey it's okay, it's okay, I won't hurt you." Lusamine told Mother calmly while stroking her fur.  "Y-you won't?" Mother asked her fearfully.  As if knowing what Mother said, Lusamine smiled reassuringly.  "I won't, I promise." She told Mother. Lusamine grabbed a few potions and started spraying the potions on Mother healing her battle wounds gradually.  Leah whom had returned to her normal human self, seemed to be deep in thoughts so were Lillie and Gladion. "Mother, Ninetales seems to be fond of you." Lillie stated.  "Maybe you should catch it." Gladion finished. "Her." Leah corrected. After Lusamine was finished with healing Ninetales, my siblings and I ran towards her, honestly, I don't care if she said those hateful things to us, the importance is that Mother's safe now.  "Mommy!" Flare and Dawn exclaimed, they were the first to run up to her.  I cleared my throat. "Mother," I said gaining her attention.  I was tearing up. "Mother, I forgive you." I told her my voice was breaking as I started sobbing quietly.  Leah stroked my fur to comfort me. "I think it's time we get outta here." Leah said to everyone in general.  And so that's what we did, we left Ultra Space and returned home or well Kanto to say the least. Mother decided to join us on our journey.  "Well we finally got the family back together, however…" Leah said. "We still need to find Mohn." Lusamine said sadly. "Well put aside the Contests and Gym Battles and that's our mission." Kaima said.  "Yeah and I'm a Sylveon, get to the point." Leah said coldly while she transformed into her Ninetales form. "Okay, now that this is settled, let's go to Cerulean City." Lillie said, trying to break the ice.  And we were back on the road.