Chapter 7 An Odd Rivalry

This is Megan's Grand Appearance, again as mentioned in the disclaimer, Megan and Prince belongs to SilverFennic88.

??? P.O.V

I walked inside the Cerulean City Pokémon Center, Prince, my Umbreon, walking beside me.  I was greeted by Nurse Joy. "Hello and Welcome to the Pokémon Center!" She said cheerfully.  I heard an unfamiliar girl talking with what looked like to be a Ninetales in its Kanto form. "Eclipse, you've battled greatly, you can relax for the rest of the day." She told the Ninetales, giving it praise.  "Leah's right, you sent Team Rocket blasting off and you even saved Pixie from being injured." Lillie told the Ninetales. So the gingerette is Leah. There was a Shiny Glaceon that was sleeping on the brunette's lap.  "Glaceon is a girl, maybe if I can befriend her..." I heard Prince say to himself.  "Go ahead try, but... Prince? And he's gone." I said, annoyance written on that last part.  I watched Prince walk up to the sleeping Glaceon. "Hey there!" I heard Prince say to the Glaceon.  Glaceon woke up. "Eon? Glace, Glaceon." Glaceon said.  "Oh I'm Prince, Nice to meet you, Krystal!" Prince said.  "Glaceon!" Krystal said.  "Oh hey there!" The girl with the Ninetales exclaimed, she was probably talking to Prince.  Darn it, Prince. "Who's that Umbreon?" Lillie asked referring to Prince. The blond boy, possibly Gladion spoke up, "I think that's Prince." He said.  Yep definitely Gladion. Gaining a bit of courage, I walked up to them. "Hello Megs!" Lillie greeted cheerfully. "Hey there, Lillie and hello to you French Fries!" I told the siblings.  Gladion muttered something that was inaudible, he looked annoyed. "Okay, that was weird." I said. The gingerette agreed. "So wanna battle? An Eeveelution battle to say the least." The gingerette suggested.  I shrugged. "I'm Leah, by the way." She introduced. I looked at her annoyed. "That's one way to introduce yourself." I said. Leah rolled her eyes. "Whatever, name's Megan." I told Leah. "Nice to meet you, Megan!" Leah cheerfully exclaimed.  She can be painfully annoying, her personality, Kittens and Rainbows, I'm nicknaming her Sunshine.  

Third P.O.V

Leah and Megan stood on opposite sides of the battlefield, Krystal and Prince awaiting their trainers' orders.  Leah smirked. "Krystal use Ice Shards!" Leah told her partner. Krystal howled and sent chunks of ice in Prince's direction.  "Prince use Psychic, backfire that Ice Shards." Megan urged Prince. Prince used Psychic and sent ice shards back in Krystal's direction.  Leah gasped. "Krystal, dodge it and use Ice Beam!" Leah told Krystal. Krystal did so.  

Before anyone could call their next attacks, their battle had to be cut off as Team Rocket snatched Pikachu, Prince, and Krystal.  "Darn it, you dumbasses we were doing something!" Megan yelled at them. "Oh did someone just insulted us, we're here to find out!" Jessie said.  "Noble answers are what we're all about!" James continued. "The beauty so radiant the flowers and Moon hide in shame. A single flower of evil in this fleeting world: Jessie!"  Jessie followed. "The nobly heroic man of our times! It's James." James said. "It's all for one and one for all, a glittering dark Star that always shines bright, dig it while Meowth takes flight!" Meowth continued.  "Team Rocket, Let's fight!" Jessie and James exclaimed. "That's right!" Meowth finished. And then Wobbuffet appeared to make his grand finish. "Wobbuffet!" It exclaimed. "We don't care! Give us back our Pokémon so we can finish our battle!" Megan exclaimed angrily and annoyed.  "Eclipse burn those idiots into a crisp!" Megan told Eclipse, however Eclipse ignored her. "Yeah, that won't work, Eclipse is very selective minded and only listens to me and Gladion." Leah told Megan. Megan scoffed. "Why because you like Gladion?" She asked. Leah blushed bright red.  "French Fries? Pfft, I do like his edgy demeanor and he's actually really hot." Leah blurted out. "Oh so you do like him, just so you know, he's mine!" Megan told Leah. Leah was now growling angrily as she turned into her Ninetales form. "Yeah? Two can play that game!" Megan told Leah and turned into a Silvally.  The girls started fighting each other in an all out Pokémon battle. Gladion sighed, "Lillie, Kaima take charge of those dimwits. I'll deal with the girls." He told them. Kaima and Lillie looked at each other and nodded as they gave Eevee and Snowy their next attacks. "Eevee use Iron Tail!" Kaima told Eevee. "Snowy use Powder Snow!" Lillie told Snowy.  Both Pokémon did so, which broke the net and released Prince, Krystal, and Pikachu. Ash did his grand finish, sending Team Rocket blasting off with Pikachu's powerful Thunderbolt.

Meanwhile, Gladion was trying to stop Leah and Megan from killing each other.  "Ninetales!" Eclipse exclaimed as she ran in between the two girls. Prince was now freed from Team Rocket's net, the shiny Umbreon ran towards Eclipse, in attempt to help the fire type stop the brawling girls.  "This is getting ridiculous!" Eclipse told the girls.  "This is making you both look like fools!" Prince followed.  "Gee thanks for the compliment, Prince." Megan told Prince, sarcasm dripping from her voice.  "You both can't have Gladion, Gladion will have to choose between one of you eventually." Eclipse continued.  Leah smirked. "Back off, Artemus, Gladion's mine!" Leah snarled.  "I'll make you eat those words, St-Denavy!" Megan shot back.  Leah hummed in response, "Last time I checked, it's impossible to eat words, even so I don't the digestive system would tolerate it." Leah stated.  "Damn, smartass." Megan muttered.  "GIRLS, SHUT UP!" Gladion yelled.  This outburst gained the attention of everyone in the current surroundings. "Just, shut up." Gladion said, his voice was breaking, the forest wasn't far either, the edgy blond ran off towards said forest probably to be left alone.  "Good job, your highnesses, you unintentionally hurt your knight in shining armor because of your lovey dovey drama." Eclipse sarcastically told Leah and Megan as well as bowing down, like if the girls were royalty and then ran off to find Gladion.  "We f*cked up badly." Megan said to no one in particular. "Damn right you did." Prince told them.  "I say we go and fix this mess." Leah suggested.  "How about you give him some space." Krystal added.  "I fear that Demorah is behind this, he has a way of playing with the human mind, but if it is the case I'll personally shove his eyeballs down his throat so he can see me rip his carcasses open!" Leah snarled.  "Can we keep this PG please?" Megan asked. "Mind if I ask, but... Who exactly is Demorah?" Kaima asked. "Demorah is a bad guy-" Leah began before being interrupted by Megan. "Ooh a bad guy very scary!" She said sarcasm dripping from her voice.  "Oh on the contrary of that sarcastic statement, Megan, Demorah is a very horrible man that wishes for a perfect world by kidnapping trainers and erasing their memories, those trainers' memories are gone, reduced to attoms, he can go as far as fusing a trainer with a Pokémon using a gem that contains the soul of a Pokémon or so that was what I've been told, some people say that he onced followed Benjamin Artemus, but I'm not keen on believing rumors." Leah informed.  "That explains a lot, but why does he wants to erase people's memories?" Kaima asked. "A friend of mine, whom had rescued me from Demorah's crazy experiments told me that he wants to create a perfect world and he does so by erasing people and Pokémon's memories to possibly give them fake ones." Leah explained. "Like brainwashing." Megan hypothesised. "I think that's exactly what it is." Lusamine added. "I think Gladion had enough time with Eclipse, I'll go look for him." Ash said before going in the direction of the forest.  The boys eventually returned, Leah and Megan went to apologise to Gladion, Megan's apology wasn't as exaggerated as Leah's though.  

And so, Leah got herself a rival. Who is that Demora and what are his intentions?  Will we meet Leah's mysterious friend? Stay tuned as the journey continues.