Chapter 11 All of Nothing

Third P.O.V

Our heroes are trapped in Demorah's lab, now they must try to escape.

Leah sent out Minerva and Lucipurr and gave their Pokéballs to their respective owners. To Leah they had reached rock bottom, but to the ten year old twins, it wasn't and they weren't going to give up just yet, knowing that their parents are outside waiting for them. "Oh I got it, Lucipurr and Krystal can look around the labs to find Mom and Dad to inform them that we're trapped!" Iryka suggested. "That's... not a bad idea." Leah told her sister. Leah sent out Krystal, grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note to her parents. "Now that that's done, how to get it delivered." Leah muttered and gave the note to the Shiny Glaceon. Iryka gave a look around and saw a furnace and pointed to it. "There!" She called out. "Lucipurr can you use your claws to open the furnace?" Iryka asked her partner. "Litten!" Lucipurr meowed as the feline did so, letting an exit for Krystal and itself. "Great! Lucipurr and Krystal go find Mum and Dad and most importantly don't get caught." Leah told her ice type partner and her sister's starter. "Glaceon!" Krystal said before walking in the furnace and out of sight.

Meanwhile, Gladion and Tim were playing some sort of game of chess with Leah's evolutionary stone collection. Leah noticed it and glared at the boys. "If you are going to rummage through my bag for evolutionary stones make better use of them." Leah told them and grabbed her fire stone. "Hey that fire stone was just about to be kinged." Gladion childishly complained. "Yeah? Well, I'm just about to get us outta here." Leah told him as she attempted to break the glass cell with the fire stone, but to no avail. "Woah, flamehead. How about warning us before you do that?" Tim asked his sister. "Unh, you can make jokes all you want, but I, which is me will get us all outta here." Leah told them. Gladion stared at her bewildered, never have he seen Leah so confident in herself, he knew the girl was full of herself, but never like that. The blond boy just stared at her with an obvious blush on his cheeks, he couldn't find the right words to say and the fact she was facing back to him didn't help. Mohn spoke up, "I know you like her, Gladion." Mohn told his son matter-of-factly. This got Gladion off-guard. Leah was still trying to break the cell with the fire stone, but she failed every time. Lillie spoke up, "Leah, the glass is too thick to break with your fire stone." Lillie told Leah. "Maybe the fire stone isn't hard enough, perhaps Pokémon moves will work." Leah hypothesised. "Leah, I really doubt that-" Lillie was about to tell Leah before the gingerette called out an attack. "Eclipse use Flamethrower!" Leah exclaimed. The supposed Flamethrower was actually Mystical Fire (Yes Ninetales can learn it by TM moves, look it up).

Unfortunately, the glass cell nullifies the effects of Pokémon moves. Leah's been asking Eclipse to use any fire type moves that the fox knows, but to no avail. By now both Leah and Eclipse were worn out, Eclipse was panting and Leah laid her head on Gladion's left shoulder. "Come on, where's Lucipurr and Krystal." Iryka muttered. Then, Zanero walked up to the cell holding Lucipurr. "You mean this Litten?" He asked and threw the kitten like Pokémon in the cell. This action ticked off Iryka. "You don't throw Pokémon, You don't do Pokémon abuse, and You don't hurt Pokémon in front of their TRAINER!" Iryka exclaimed angrily. Leah just stared at her sister, too exhausted to do anything. "Well Litten won't be in such a rough shape if you didn't attempted to escape, however, I must find that pesky Glaceon." Zanero casually told them, it was true, Lucipurr looked awfully battered. Leah's head perked up slightly at the mention of the word Glaceon, but little did they know Krystal already got their message delivered and was leading Lusamine, Lucie, and Pascal to them. Lillie noticed Lusamine, the St-Denavys, Megan, and Mat. The blonde girl grabbed Leah's iconic frying pan from her bag and smacked Zanero unconscious with it, reassuring an escape. Gladion held a sleeping Leah bridal style and walked out of the cell with the others following behind. Eclipse whom had woken up followed the group and Iryka was holding her unconscious Litten. "He'll be fine, Iryka, but right now we have to go to the Pokémon Center." Pascal reassured his worried daughter. And so they ran towards the exit and to the Pokémon Center in Silver Town they went.

??? P.O.V

"So the prisoners have escaped?" Demora asked. "Yes, however I have my best squad to chase at their tails, come forth, Jesse, James and Meowth!" I informed Demorah. Jesse, James, and Meowth walked up to us. "Those three are after Ketchum's Pikachu, keep that in mind, Demorah, they'll get your prisoners." I told him. "Good, good, you are now dismissed, Giovanni." Demorah told me. "Very well." I said and walked out of Demorah's office with Jesse, James, and Meowth. "Listen closely you three, if you don't get me those kids, you are fired!" I told them. "Y-yes boss, understood." They told me. "Good." I told them and left afterwards.

Third P.O.V

"Oh boy, we're gonna fail, the twerps will just send us blasting off." James stated. "We steal Pokémon, we don't kidnap twerps." Meowth added. "Yeah and the edgy twerpette has a different colored Glaceon." Jesse added. "The frilly twerpette has an oddly colored Sylveon." Meowth added. "I'm afraid they're called Shiny Pokémon." James specified. "Shiny, shminy, they're rare so we are capturing them along with Pikachu." Jesse told James. "And then the boss will be pleased, super rare Pokémon will do Team Rocket a lot of profit!" Meowth added. "Right!" Jesse and James exclaimed.

And so our heroes had managed to escape. Will Team Rocket get their hands on our heroes, Pixie, and Krystal? Stay Tuned as the journey continues!