Chapter 5 The Key To Mending A Broken Family!

Flare's P.O.V

This morning, I got up as I tried to wake up my trainer, unfortunately, I failed miserably, so I went outside, I was still a little drowsy, when I got outside, I found Miss Leah giving big sis a bath.  "Well good morning, Flare!" Eclipse told me cheerfully.  "Good morning sis, why are you in a bath, aren't fire types weak to water?" I asked as I tilted my head in confusion.  "Well yes Flare, you're not mistaken, but a good groom is nice every once in a while." My sister explained.  "Do you mind if I jumped in?" I asked.  She shook her head saying no, she doesn't mind, alright then here I go.  I climbed in, honestly I wasn't fond of the water. Eclipse got out while Leah decided to dry her fur with a towel and brush my sister's fur, when she finished, she proceeded to clean my fur, when I was completely soaked, Leah applied the soap, after that, she rinsed the soap off, dried the water off of my soaked fur with a towel, and brushed my fur just like what she did with big sis.  I was sparkling clean and I liked it. "Thank you, Leah!" I told the teenager cheerfully.  She chuckled softly and stroked my fur, "My pleasure, Flare." She told me.  I decided to go back inside the tent where Gladion was, with the intention of attempting to wake him up because I want food.  I'm hungry, he's my trainer, that edgelord will feed me to my bidding. When I got inside, I howled loudly yet cheerfully, he didn't budge, Sir Edgelord just groaned.  Instead of trying that, I literally tackled him, which finally woke him up. "Well good morning, sleepy head!  I demand food now!" I told him as I jumped over him and ran about inside the tent.  He chuckled, "What's up with you this morning?" He asked drowsily yet cheerfully as he pat my head.  I jumped around a little and ran outside the tent. Gladion walked out shortly after. When we got out, Leah was already making breakfast, the delicious smell of waffles almost got me drooling.  Correction, I am drooling for those waffles. Leah gave me my food bowl, I ate eagerly. Leah chuckled, "Well someone's hungry." She said. "If you behave, I'll give you some Poképuffs, a Kalosian delicacy for Pokémon." She explained.  I was so looking forward to that dessert.  

Gladion picked Leah up bridal style, she blushed as red as a Flareon's fur.  "Unhand me you emo peasant!" She exclaimed playful. "Emo.." Gladion muttered trying to process what she just said.  "Okay that's just rude!" Gladion exclaimed in annoyance. She laughed and shapeshifted into an Alolan Ninetales? Wait what!?  "Catch me if you can!" She exclaimed playful, she started running around. Gladion started chasing her. "Big sis?" I asked while eating my food.  "Mmhm?" She said.  "How come Leah can turn into a Pokémon?" I asked my sister.  "Oh that, uh it's a long story." She told me.  "I wanna know though!" I whined.  "Leah was subject of a horrible lab project in which they use some sort of gem that can contains the spirit of a Pokémon, however the gem must be in mint condition or Leah could drain the Pokémon's energy and it will die, killing her in the process.  Luckily, said gem is in mint condition meaning that she's sharing the Pokémon's energy." Eclipse explained.  I nodded while I finished off with my food.  Leah has reverted back to the teenage girl form and Gladion was holding her bridal style.  

Then a crack appeared in the sky, followed by some sort of wormhole, however, what was peculiar about it was that a Giant White Lion appeared from the Wormhole.  "Okay Gladi, put me down now, I think there's a reason why Nebby is here." I heard Leah tell Gladion. “I’ll inform the others about Nebby’s appearance.” Leah told Gladion.  “Yeah, you’re going to yell in their tents to wake them up, are you?” Eclipse told Leah.  “Nope.” Leah replied, big sis sighed.  Leah grabbed a frying pan, she started smacking it with a stick, and yelled at the top of her lungs, “RISE AND SHINE, ASSHOLES!” Big sis sighed.  Everyone came out shortly after. “Damn it, Leah, that was unnecessary.” Kaima told Leah drowsily. “It kinda was since-” Leah was about to say until Ash interrupted her, rude.  “Nebby!” Ash exclaimed as he ran to hug the huge lion followed by Lillie. “There’s a reason why I came here.” Nebby began.  “What is that reason, All Mighty Solgaleo?” Big sis asked.  “I might need the assistance of thee in another world, I have found the presence of a Ninetales in said world, but she has completely taken over and lost every last bit of her sanity, can I count on thee to help me bring her back to her senses?” Nebby asked.  Eclipse and Snowy bowed, he sounded like a legendary pokémon so I did the same as the two gals.  “Nebby, it will be our pleasure to help you.” Eclipse said.  Lusamine spoke up, “What exactly is going on?” she asked.  “Nebby came here because he needs our help.” Leah explained vaguely, she can only understand Eclipse.  “Mr. Nebby, if the Ninetales in that other world is our mother, is it safe for our trainers to help out?  And could Leah’s abilities serve a purpose?” I asked the emissary of the sun.  “Perhaps, Flare, but that’s up to Author-Chan.” Nebby told me.  Nebby used the magic of body language to get the trainers to mount him as we all were withdrawn in our Pokéballs, except for me, Pikachu, and Eevee and then Nebby let out a mighty roar which summoned an Ultra Wormhole and Nebby jumped in it.  We were off to another world to hopefully rescue mother. Right now our surroundings were blue, purpleish, and white. It was weird, but I guess I must face that weirdness before facing my mother.