Chapter 2-This is Deshawn

Two weeks has passed since I've been out of school and I really haven't been doing shit but laying around chilling sleeping all day or chilling on the block with my ppl them
*Ring *Ring Ring* I looked down at my phone it's Kayla crazy ass calling me.

Angel: Hello!

Kayla: Bitch come outside!

Angel: Tru Wya ?

Kayla :on the corner on the mailbox

Angel:Bet.................

It be so damn boring now ain't shit to do round this muthafucka I could be in school for this shit I said to Kayla.Kayla is my childhood best friend her ass been dropped out she said school wasn't for her a long time ago she dumb ass shit, plenty street sense,but no common or book sense she good ppl tho.

Kayla:Yo ass will get use too it soon.

Angel: I have no other choice I refuse to go back to school with them lil ass kids my overgrown ass .....HaHaHaHaHa we laughed. I ain't even gone lie tho I be happy as hell I don't have to wake up early ass shit to go to school he'll school almost out It'll be summer soon.I know this summer gone be lit as hell bitch and I'm ready I said.

Kayla :Yen lyin this summer is ours sis but ima fuck with ya later I gotta go pick keke them up so we can hit the rode you wanna take that trip with us get you some money? Shid yen doing shit else‼️

Angel:I need too fr but ima pass on it this time y'all be safe tho text me when you make it back .......

I said to Kayla as she pulled off......Kayla dropped out early but she was a go getta she wasn't going to sit around with no nothing she's been on her own since a child honestly her mom left with her 2 older siblings and left her with her daddy.And that nigga been in and out of prison since we can remember so her grandparents on her dad side did what they can for her she righteously raised herself she a hell of booster where I'm from boosting is what pay bills,keep money in your pockets,clothes on your back,and a roof over your head, Kayla has her own apartment she's had her own since the age of 16 she stayed in and out of juvenile jail she didn't give af cause most of her cases was youth offender but hell shes 19 now meaning real jail and felonies she tried to slow down on that shopping(boosting)shit but she can't help it hell as she say "IF ITS SWEET WE EAT🤑"..

it's So boring I said to myself as I looked down at my phone checking the time damn it's only 11:15am let me go home and take a nap *jumps down off the mailbox* walking down the side walk our next door neighbor Ms.Mary was sitting on the front porch she's the nosy old messy Ass neighbor every hood has a Ms.Mary Lou .......

Angel :Hey,Ms.Mary Hi you doing today ?

Ms.Mary: I'm good baby you must be sick I see you haven't been to school in a few days?

Angel:Yes ma'am I......I had the flu I'm going back to school next week....

Ms.Mary :UnHuh I'm shol is sorry to hear that hope you feel better so you can care your ass back to school soon..........

I gave her ass a fake smile and walked in the house and slammed the door on her ass she talk to damn much slammed the door so hard I done started my momma up damn...........

Bea :Angel dont slam my damn door like that look at ya walking round with shit to do go get your GED or a damn job.Your friend Mercedes got her GED and went to college she's doing good for herself got a nice car and everything.

Angel:Why you always comparing me to her ? True,she did get her GED and goes to college but everything ain't what it seems she go to school to get them folks school checks she in so much debt it don't make no sense her name and credit so fucked up she gone have to live in tht car she can't get no apartment in her name or nothing if I do go to college ima go for more then just school checks I said very frustrated *Slams my room door* .........:.

Bea:Dont slam shit else you don't pay shit here!!!!

Jumped in my bed grab my pillow let out a loud scream in the pillow so no one could hear me it's only been two weeks and this shit driving me crazy now I'm having thoughts like damn maybe I should've ignored that bitch Lexus Stevens I would've never got into that fight and I would've never been put out of school I really didn't like school but it was better then sitting around doing shit and ain't got shit.Thinking 💭 to myself 💭ima take that next trip with Kayla ass get me some money.*DING* my iPhone lit up who the hell texting me?it was Shawn.

Shawn:☺️😏wyd?

Angel: shit bored af laying down wbu?

Shawn: Posted I miss you come spend Da night with me.

Angel:you miss me or this pussy?😏

Shawn: I miss both of y'all you don't miss me ?🤔

Angel :should I miss you nigga🙄?

Shawn:you tell me 🤔?

Angel:yes,I miss you boy.😘

Shawn: You gone show me how much ?

Angel: Depends on how you make me feel you get this pussy wet,you can get it however you want it.😜

Shawn:Man ima come get yo freaky ass bout 9 you made my dick 🍆stand up.

Angel:Bye dude see you later be safe😘.

Me and Deshawn (Shawn)
Been talking since I was like 13 off and on we wasn't in a committed relationship but we can always count on each-other whenever I needed him he was there, whenever he needed me I was there.We have a bond out this world and in my book a bond is better then a title.Yes, he have other females he talk to and yea I have other niggas I deal with from time to time but we don't get into all that as long as we know what we got nobody can ever come between that....

Check my phone it's 2:15pm let me watch "Law&Order Svu"
I watch this shit so much I think damn near every man a rapist and will try some that's why I don't go nowhere by myself fuck that lol Olivia benson one hell of detective I fucks with her 30 minutes into this episode my eyes getting so heavy let me take a quick nap😴😴