Chapter 14.

Angel:

Hey,wassup Mercedes I need you to do me a favor ?

Mercedes's:Wassup what you need me to do ?

Angel:I need you to tap a phone line for me.

Mercedes's:Okay say nomo what's the number or where's the phone you want all the calls,Text to be forwarded too ?

Angel:Here you go thank
sis,Anytime that phone number gets a call or text I want it to also come to this burner cell right here.

Mercedes's:No problem it'll take bout 5 minutes you can have a seat and wait how you been holding up ?

Angel:Bitch you know how to do all type of shit your smart ass lol.But To be real ion know if I'm going or coming ion know who to trust it's been a whole week and Ahmir still didn't wake up and still not breathing on his own this shit hard sis.

Mercedes's:I know it is but god got you
Angel:I already know I'm just ready to hear his voice again.

Mercedes's :It won't be long did y'all ever figure out who the other dude was that was with Black Boy?

Angel:Nuh not yet.

Mercedes's:That's crazy here you go.Everything all set you'll receive all calls and text just as the owner of the number would.

Angel:Thanks sis I owe ya 1.Ima fuck with you later tho get up and lock your door behind me.

Mercedes's:Twist the bottom lock.

Leaving Mercedes's house the burner phone started ringing.I answered it and muted the phone to listen to their conversation.

Lexus :Aye Deshawn
Whatever we gone do we need to move quick before they start putting all the pieces to the puzzle together I told you to wait before y'all robbed the stash house.I'm the only one who knew where the new stash house was you don't think when he wake up he gone put 2 and 2 together that nigga ain't no fool.

Deshawn :Aye bitch calm down that nigga ain't waking up no time soon ion wanna rush we only get 1 shot at this you need to call and check on angel.

Lexus:Deshawn I know my cousin I know how his partna them move they'll be coming after us soon I showed you where the stash house was and I know you got at least 50g's you haven't gave me shit and I'm the one crossing my family out.‼️

Deshawn :Bitch you did the easy part did you pull any trigger ?

Lexus :What I did was worse he will expect  some shit like that from you but not from me.Since you've gotten the money and dope I haven't been hearing from you,You could've at least bought me something nice.

Deshawn: man listen I'm busy ima hit ya later I'm busy right now.

Lexus :Busy doing what Deshawn?

And then I heard a female voice speak  in the background ........

Deshawn BM: Bitch He busy with his family duck ass hoe....

Lexus:Deshaawn how could you do this to me I crossed my own ppl out for you,You told me once Red and angel was dead we was gone live happy and take everything they owned.