Chapter 8.

Few weeks a little over a month me and red has been kicking it heavy we always link up we haven't had sex yet but we always kicking it I haven't invited him over yet I always go to his house....ShayShay and kevin been kicking it too fucking like dawgs I should say lol and of course you know me and Kayla been doing what we do to make our ends meet I bought me a new car today well Red bought me a new car I couldn't believe it I haven't even had sex with this dude yet. My old car the alternator went out so this nigga went and bought a brand new 2019 blue BMW X5 his brother owned a car dealership and this nigga was getting real money so it wasn't no pressure I went from driving an Altima to a BMW overnight literally with a guy I haven't known over 2 months I then learned there's two different type of niggas the one who says they wanna see you doing good and better and the ones who actually helps you do good and better I was already feeling his nigga but this made me like him even more.....

Finally I was done meeting everybody selling them their merchandise and I'm hungry as hell let me stop by McDonald's to grab something to eat the drive thru line was so long I had no other choice but to get out and go in my head was down I was in my phone scrolling Facebook and I bumped into someone by accident.At least I thought we bumped by accident 🤨.

Angel:omg I'm so sorry.

Once I looked up it's was Deshawn I have been ignoring his calls and text because he's been having to much going on and I just didn't want to deal with all that his bm beat Brittany Gunter ass she deserved that tho.

Shawn:You all in your phone now but can't answer when I call or text ?

Angel:I don't have to pick up my phone for you,I'm not your bitch plus you have to much going on ion have time for all that!

Shawn:Same shit I have going on now been going on for the longest that ain't stop you from fucking with me before !

Angel: and that's the thing certain shit gets old .

Shawn:I heard you moved in your own spot that's how bitches do when they get on they feet and I see you driving a new whip you forget who was rocking with you when you ain't have shit.

That bitch struck a nerve he has never said anything like this to me before ‼️‼️

Angel:It wasn't your business I don't have to notify you of my achievements did you try to help me accomplish anything ? All you did was nagged in my ear about what I (wasn't) doing I made my own way ain't nobody give me shit ion owe you shit not even a explanation fuck you mean my car has broke down while dealing with you multiple of times all you did was asked what's wrong this new nigga I met went and bought a whole new car cause he don't wanna see me down or asking for rides that's the difference between a nigga who care and A NIGGA WHO ACT LIKE THEY CARE 🗣‼️

Shawn: Shid yen never ask a nigga for no help closed mouths don't get fed.

Angel:"Because with or without you I was going to make shit happen but if you fucked with me like you claim you did I shouldn't have to open my mouth and say shit. You watched me struggle why you ate you can kiss my ass" ‼️

Shawn:Yea whatever you act like you got a good paying ass job or some you a booster bitch yen legit you'll be back to square 1 or a record full of felonies.

At this point we're drawing a lot of attention so he proceeded to walk out I really couldn't believe this fuck nigga had the nerves to say all that.See that's how I know a nigga wanna see ya trapped and want you to depend on them when I wasn't able to help myself he fucked with me the most now that I'm standing on my own doing good he feel some type of way crazy thing is i wasn't expecting no shit like that to come from him long as we been rocking but truth be told his actions showed them fucknigga signs along time ago the saying "If you know better you'll do better" is beyond true as soon as I let up off this nigga things started to fall in place for me.