Chapter 32-The Break Down

Angel:Godamn I know this nigga here his phone keep ringing shit better not wake my kids up.

Angel:Mir get up and get your phone..

This nigga ain't budge he's knocked tf out .It is 4am who the hell keep calling his phone something gotta be wrong?.I get up out the bed to grab Mir's phone off of the night stand.

Angel:Hello

Girl:Who is this and where's red ?

Angel:Who the fuck is this ?he sleep.

Girl:That's why I ain't heard from him today he over there playing family huh?

Angel:Bitch who are you ?

Girl:My name Diamond and I been fucking Red for two months now and he's always over here.

All your heard was a load ass slap POW to the face Mir jumps up heated ‼️

Mir:Man what the fuck wrong with you,?You tripping what the fuck you did that for ?

Angel:Bitch who the fuck is Diamond ?

Mir:Idk you wake me up out my sleep bout some shit like that?

Angel:Damn right bitch she on the phone the bitch was blowing your phone up I got up and answered it.

Angel puts the phone on speaker.

Angel:He up now he hear you ...

Diamond:So this why I ain't heard from you all day you over there laid up playing family ?

Mir:Bitch you tripping calling my phone with all that bullshit.

Diamond: Oh ni I'm tripping ?

Angel:So Mir you fucking this hoe but don't want me even looking at nobody else will cut tf up if I even look at another nigga ?

Mir:Man you woke me up out my sleep for this bullshit ?

Angel throws Mir phone to the wall and broke it and charged at him full force he was still sitting on the bed I was beyond pissed I was swinging like crazy throwing many punches.

Mir:Chill out man before you wake my kids up with this dumb shit.

Angel:Bitch fuck you,You have the nerves to be out fucking hos then wanna come lay under me like everything all good.

Mir:I ain't even fucking that girl.

Angel:Yes,You is Cause if you wasn't you would've lined that hoe up when she was on that phone.‼️

Mir then flipped angel over and was on top of her holding her hands above her head.

Mir:CHILL THE FUCK OUT ANGEL I AINT TRYING TO HURT YOU.

Angel:Bitch you done hurt me in the worse ways physical pain ain't shit to me ‼️

She spits cold in his face.He then released her right arm and took his right hand and wash the spit out his face and then there was a slap to the face and Lets just say it was with all his might !