Chapter 20

I've been sitting at the jail waiting on them to book Mir For 3 hours.They finally charged him with unlawful Possession of controlled substance,Violation of license to carry a fire arm .....Probation revocation they locked his fucking bond this shit here all bad man and it want be until next week until they can even get a hearing to get the bond reduced his bond is 500,000 I righteously don't give a fuck if they don't reduce it I can pay the whole thing I got paper trail ....He gotta come home man.

Me and Diane finally left the jail I got sick to my stomach I realized I haven't ate anything I'm now 6months pregnant still haven't thought of any names yet for the twins we decided to stop and get something to eat from this soul food restaurant we dinned in.

Angel:Im so hungry but I can't even eat.

Diane: if you can't eat for you,Eat for the twins.I know your upset but everything gone be alright.

Angel:I don't see how you can be so calm and say everything gone be alright his bond locked,He got caught with more drugs,and Jackie willing to testify about some shit these folks had no clue about.

Diane:something you gotta learn baby no matter what it may seem no matter how big or how deep you think things may be god got the last say so.If he can walk on water and split the sea this is a minor problem for him.I raised my boy to know the difference and to know who to serve under.

Angel:What you mean by that ?

Diane: "whatever you are under will dominate your life ....do you see yourself under the law and regulations? or do you see yourself under the grace of god ?which means sins cannot dominate you under grace of god,but see the law it prosecutes without forgiveness ,Grace forgives and shows mercy for every sin committed.So my boy is not serving under (THE LAW) but under the grace of god and any weapons formed against him and any enemies rising up against him shall not prosper.

I was saying in my head damn that was deep and she has to believe every word she said because although her son is up against all this she's not stressing one bit.

Angel:I pray everything is going to be okay with him but your sister,Whewwwwww Chile i ain't gone speak on that..

Diane:That same hole Jackie digging for red she mightiest well be digging another one for herself I'm not bout to worry myself about her and you better not either.

Angel:It's so hard to think positive and to keep calm about something like this feel like I'm going crazy.

Diane:Now it's time for you too see and learn the power of prayer what you think you can do for Ahmir cannot compare to what god can do.Yes it's true you can make his bond any amount but you first gotta pray he even get a bond.

Angel:You are right about that I know god will do what he say he will do.But I'm not even gone lie I don't even feel his presence so much bad been happening lately like damn when he gone let up ? When the storm gone be over ?I pray a whole lot but seems like things still not changing.

Diane:And that's the thing ppl always think prayer changes things but the truth is "PRAYER CHANGES US AND WE CHANGE THINGS"you can't remain the same and expect different results.How does that work?

I said in my head again damn this deep she right I never looked at it that way.

Angel:Everyrhing your saying is the truth I'm not gone even lie I didn't come from a praying family we didn't grow up in church but I been trying I gotta get with my friends and we gotta pray about this.

Diane:HMMMMM UM UM UM

Angel:What ? Why you saying that,

Diane:Never mind baby gone eat your food I'm not trying to preach to you.

Angel:No go ahead and say what you was bout to say.Nobody else ever sat me down and tried to tell me what's right.

Diane: All I was about to say is watch who you allow to pray for you -Prayer is so powerful The ppl you ask to pray for you.Its basically like your giving them authority over your life.Who have you giving authority to pray for you ?when you give ppl that type of authority god will show them the real you when the capability is connected your transparent to them they will see completely through you.

Angel:Ok ok I understand that so that's like when ppl ask me to pray for them even when they try to hide stuff from me,hold back or even pretend like their intentions are good with me I can see straight through them and see the truth...?

Diane:EXACTLY that's why you have to watch who you ask to pray for you also because all prayers are not sincere god not the only one answer prayers the devil do too.And ppl will prey on you.They will put they tongue on you And the tongue is very powerful and it's a weapon ‼️

Angel:I've heard that saying a lot so I can believe that.

Diane:What comes out your mouth the most defines your life ‼️meaning if all you talk about is drama, that's what your life will consist of,If all you talk about is becoming better,Then your life will become better,If men is all you talk about then men is all your life will be about,If losses is all you speak of them losses is all you'll know,If all you talk about is winning then guess what you gone speak that into existence.‼️

And again the thoughts in my head was like thisss bitch cold this lady here know some...

Angel:You right about that and with that being said I ain't even gone worry about what we up against god got Mir

Diane :That's right the more you pray the less you say🙏🏾.When you pray about some it's out of your hands don't ask him to handle some and you still worry about it Ni come on let me get you home so you can get you some rest.

Saying to myself....this lady has made me look at this situation and many others situation a completely different way.Somebody shouldve sat me down and told me all this a long time ago.