Chapter 21.

You have a collect call from Ahmir.Press 1 to accept the call press two too decline.
(accepts call)
*(y'all accept jail calls use your imagination)*

Angel:Hello.
Mir:Wassup Big girl wyd ?

Angel:I hate that name lol and nothing currently laying down right now.

Mir:Why yen at the shop yen had no heads today?

Angel:Nope I cleared my schedule I'm tired of being on my feet carrying two babies.

Mir:Awww you know you really don't gotta work ?You straight regardless I been in here thinking about that too.

Angel:What you mean ion gotta work man I'm bout to have these kids ion know how shit looking for you.Shid I gotta work.

Mir:I ain't no stupid ass nigga you don't think I planned ahead ?I knew it was gone be days like this you and my kids good rather you keep the shop or not.But all Im saying is you pregnant and even after you drop ion want you always at work away from my kids.Its time to hire more ppl in your shop rent out them booths get Kayla crazy ass in there and let her set up her nail business it'll be a 1stop shop.

Angel:True true I never even thought of that cause the shop so damn big and then you know the building that's right next door I've been thinking about making that
(THE PLAYHOUSE).

Mir:What you mean playhouse?

Angel:Ima Buy the building and fix it up well I actually already started on it.Its in motion I was thinking of ways to bring more money in so the playhouse basically gone be like a daycare for when the moms come get their hair done and now that I'm thinking about putting Kayla in the shop that's even better.Moms that gets their hair and nails done kids can be right next door at the play house.

Mir:That shit dope bae but you still making yourself a worker.

Angel:You don't work you don't eat.

Mir:True that my nigga lol.But I think you need to go back to school..

Angel:School? I never heard you say that before what make you say that now?

Mir:Sitting in this butch I really had time to get my mind right only way to beat the system we gotta get in the system and work that bitch from within.

Angel:I can't lie mir.

Mir:So many cases get beat when you know the law.Then our kind we just take what we get and deal with it Hellnawl it's so many ways around that shit we done fucking normalized all that time they give out like tht shit ok just take it and do it ‼️‼️Man get yo ass in school so you can get in tht system and even if you can't save me you'll save somebody like me ‼️..

Angel :Well mir im 6 months pregnant you think I should wait until after the babies born?

Mir:Take your time don't rush into nothing take your time so it can be done right and you want have to do nothing over ‼️

Angel:I heard dat my nigga 💪🏾.

Mir:Man I miss yo funny ass I really do love you man.When I get out this shit behind me it's Up.