Chapter 7.(This is Red/Ahmir)

For the last month all I've been doing is being with Kayla and we been shopping (boosting) like hell I must admit I've been eating very good bringing home over $800.00 a day.I finally moved out my momma house and got me a 1 bedroom apartment for once I was happy and proud of myself standing on my own I haven't even been talking to Shawn lately I've been seeing the girl Brittany Gunter post him all over her IG and I don't want any parts of that lately I just been feeling like what's for me is for me.And me and Shawn has never been committed but I just feel like why share a nigga when I can have my own ?? Anyways it's Friday and it's been over a month since me and the girls linked up so tonight it's a go I even got the scheming ass bitch Mercedes's to get out tonight she never goes out she be to busy scheming I might shoplift but I'm not doing any fraud lol...Shit it's 9:30 my hair appointment at 10:30 let me get my ass up and go let Ivy do my hair I'm getting 32 inch long red hair with a Chinese bang good thing it's just a wig install that dont take that long I hate sitting in the hair shop so many different bitches be all in yo damn face ugh.......

I pulled up to Ivey shop walked in

Ivey: Hey Angel

Angel:Wassup girl

Ivey:Bitch I see you already braided down okayyyyyyy.

Angel :Yes lol I will not be in here all day messing with you.

Ivey:Lol well you have 4 ppl ahead of you.

Angel:4? I only see 3.

Ivey:Brittany ass went to the bathroom oh there she go right there.

As I look towards the bathroom it was the girl Brittany Gunter who has been uploading Shawn I don't know her she don't know me and Shawn was never my man so I didn't feel as if there would be a problem I proceeded to go have a seat and wait my turn and of course in a hair shop multiple of conversations is going on so I put my headphones in and texted in the group chat me,shayshay,Kayla and bri in.

Angel:Bri I shol hope we don't have to beat Corey ass tonight in the club tonight🤦🏾‍♀️

Kayla:I hope he don't try to get his lick back and bust my head🤣

ShayShay:I'm sneaking my mace in the club fuck that‼️

Bri:I haven't been talking to him so he better not start that jealous shit tonight friend.

Angela:Y'all how about DeShawn Lil girlfriend up here at Ivey shop waiting to get her hair done

Kayla:Do we have a problem ?

Shay Shay:👀👀

Bri:??????

Angela:Nuh no problem why would there be ?

Kayla:oh ok cause I was on my way ‼️

Angel :Oh Nuh y'all know I'm good y'all bitches just gone get up and get y'all shit together.

ShayShay:Ok text your scheming ass friend Mercedes's everything on her tonight it ain't like it's her hard earned money she's spending  lol.

That hoe Shay Shay so funny she made me laugh out loud I looked up everybody was looking at me I took my headphones out I seen Ivey mouth moving she was saying something to me.