Chapter 9.

The hair business has been booming I haven't been back shopping since me and Ahmir had that talk in fact Kayla hasn't been back shopping her last court date a month ago they placed her on community correction she was a walking inmate basically and she didn't want to take anymore chances so the money she had saved she invested in herself she started doing nails and I must say she was fye with it all this time she had that hidden talent Mercedes's was still in school and scheming,Shay Shay was the manager at a Kia plant and she hired Bri so at this point everybody was doing good....Shawn reached out to me a week ago trying to tell me that Lexus Stevenson set him up he says he pulled up to serve her some weed and 2 niggas pulled down on him,robbed him,and shot him he had the nerves to say he will pay me too whoop her.Like I told him that's his business and I have nothing to do with that he knew the whole time why this girl didn't like me.This girl was the reason I didn't finish school,She was the reason I didn't get the job and rejection from the job is what made me start stealing like he knew all of this.....Enough of that old news me and Ahmir been pretty close lately you can say were dating..He invited me to his family reunion he's from the south side that's actually 5th street area where Deshawn got shot at I really hated that side of town but for him I'll go.....He told me be ready about 5:00pm and knowing him he will show up way before 5:00 he's always on time in fact he's before time lol and that's what I liked about him 4:00 he was knocking at the door.

Angel:Hey,I knew u would be early that's why I'm already dressed let me grab my shoes.

Red/Ahmir:Here....I got you a family reunion shirt put it on.

Angel:Ummm I am not a Johnson 🙄

Red/Ahmir:Coming soon.😏

Angel:No fr im not wearing that shirt I haven't even met your family yet I may end up having to whoop they ass or some lol.

Red/Ahmir:Cause they'll shol try you lol.Ill be in the car tho my kids out there waiting they riding with us.

I paused when he said that because as much as I was fuckin with Deshawn I never been around his kids fr further more talking about all us going somewhere together this one time we picked his oldest daughter up from school me and his bm got into it real bad because the little girl told her mom I was in the car after that babymomma drama incident I didn't want to be round the nigga kids at all.Deshawn didn't even try to solve the issue it's like he wanted to see drama.So now I'm nervous saying to myself I hope this do not start any confusions...I approached the vehicle and I see three kids in the back seat  two girls and 1 boy.He always talked about his kids always on play dates I didn't hear much about his bm but I know that was the one he was with they have 3 kids together..........................

Red/Ahmir :Hey kids this is Angel.Angel meet Skylar who's 7,Mj Who's 3,And My BabyGirl Mahogany who's 1.

Angel:Awww you have some cute kids hey kids I brought some fruit snacks out the house do y'all want some ?

Skylar:Yes Ma'am.

Angel:Here y'all go sit back and put y'all seat belt on y'all daddy think he's a race car driver.

Red/Ahmir:Real Funny Girl.

We approached his side of town.

Red/Ahmir :You on the best side ni baby off that weak ass nawfside.

Angel:All this shit over here need to be tore down raggedy ass houses.