Chapter33.TheBreakThrough

I can't believe the twins is 11months I've already planned their 1st birthday party

I can't believe the twins is 11months I've already planned their 1st birthday party. I didn't want to do anything really big but of course Mir extra ass wanna go all out.He says they only turn 1 once he just don't know them damn kids not even gone remember their first birthday. But hey it's his money so I let him spend it how he wants.Things has gotten better I finally accepted the things I cannot change I took in all that Diane said to me i pressed forward.Mir still be trying but I ain't going for none of that shit.I had to really realize he's going to do him with or without me so I'd rather him do it without me and not on me.I just been focused on becoming a better me i was forming hate in my heart towards him 💔but I realized carrying all that hate in my heart formed a burden and that burden weighed heavy on me.I had to forgive Mir and (I ain't forgave him for him,I had to forgive him to save me.🗣)‼️Once you forgive a person it takes away all the power they have over you.But just because he loss me as his bitch he ain't gain me as no enemy .That nigga don't know how to take me now I deal with him on the strength of our kids and his well being anything else I ain't got no energy to put into it.Diane told me "moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living".And that's what I had too do.ShayShay as in Kevin so in love with their little baby wheww I know that baby gets tired of them I'm so happy for them tho sometimes I look at them and it put me in my feelings like damn why that can't be me.?But  I have to realize ion know what all it took for them to get to that stage they had to go through some shit to get where they at." Sis deserve that happiness.I'm off today me and Kayla off actually.The shop under construction it's getting repainted glittery pink and silver the kids at daycare Ima enjoy this alone time let me call to see what Kayla doing anyways.....

Kayla:Hello.

Angel:YOOOO

Kayla:Wassup sis ?!

Angel:Wyd ?

Kayla:Girl nothing chilling at the house wyd ?

Angel:Doing the same you wanna get out later get some drinks or some shit ?

Kayla:Yes,I need to get out and enjoy myself.

("Yen going nowhere") a voice said in the background.(It was Tj a dude Kayla fuck with.)

Angel:Welp looks like you can't go anywhere Kayla.

Kayla :Boy get the fuck on I'm not staying in this house tonight‼️

(Tj left Kayla house)

Angel:Wheww child so can you come out and play or nah bitch ?

Kayla:Guh yes I am coming out he be tripping nigga want me to stay in this house why he run the streets then when I decide to get out he wanna stay in.Thats just so I can end up having to cancel my plans.l that's what he be wanting anyways.